Equifax Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

2.8

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I applied online via linked in. I was contacted maybe a month later to come in person for interview. I met with the team first because the manager was on vacation. When he returned I came back and met with him. It took about another 2 weeks before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I countered base salary and they accepted. It took a couple of days to get approved on their end but was a simple process.

Business Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Internal application submitted, prescreen by talent acquistion, weekly follow up with recruiter, no answers, follow up again with recruiter. Threaten to involve recruiter manager, have phone conversation and wait for recruiter to review with hiring manager in hope of getting face to face interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Palo Alto, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter to set up a phone interview, followed by an on site interview. The whole process took only a couple weeks and was very easy. The phone interview was mostly about my resume and the position while the on site interview involved some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What does "static" mean in Java?   1 Answer

Technical Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Charleston, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

It took over 2 months to get anywhere with the company. Applied, has a phone interview with a recruiter, many weeks went by then had a phone interview with a hiring manager who stated the recruiter would call me back to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager. 4 weeks later that was never set up and I had to follow up with the recruiter who said "whoops they have already made an offer to someone else on this position".

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral. Where do I see myself in 5 years? Why do I want to work for Equifax?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. Applied online, contacted by HR for initial phone screen, then met with hiring manager for face to face interview. Process took several weeks, but overall a fair experience.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equifax in October 2014.

Interview

It was a 3 step process. I had an initial phone screening with the recruiter who then setup a phone interview with a senior data analyst. After the interview with the data analyst, I was invited to an on site interview. There were 4 rounds during the interview, each lasting about 30 minutes. I was told that after the interview, I would be notified in 1-2 business weeks about the decision. I wasn't notified until 4 weeks and that was after I had sent an e-mail regarding the status of the decision.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. The interview was surprisingly all behavioral. Skills didn't make much of an impact.   Answer Question

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR and then a week later had an in person interview with the hiring manager and her boss. Both were very laid back and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in being an Implementation / Project Manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I knew the terms of the position going into the interview so there was no negotiation necessary.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax in September 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a recruiter, 1st she called 5 minutes late. Didn't ask much questions, sounded rushed on the phone. I didn't hear back from her for approximately 25 days. i know that sometimes that happens and people get busy but would have liked a better communication

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

I was referred in by another employee, so I had an initial interview with the hiring manager. Then I was asked to create a presentation. On a subsequent phone interview, I presented, and we talked more. Then a third phone conversation and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stands out. Just your standard sales type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was a referral by another respected employee, so very collegiate.

Statistical Consultant III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

I completed the online application, and got an email to have a phone interview after a week. It's just a screening interview, only ask about the information on the resume.