Equifax Interview Questions

2.7

Technical Client Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Equifax in February 2015.

It took over 2 months to get anywhere with the company. Applied, has a phone interview with a recruiter, many weeks went by then had a phone interview with a hiring manager who stated the recruiter would call me back to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager. 4 weeks later that was never set up and I had to follow up with the recruiter who said "whoops they have already made an offer to someone else on this position".

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral. Where do I see myself in 5 years? Why do I want to work for Equifax?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Equifax.

Pretty standard interview process. Applied online, contacted by HR for initial phone screen, then met with hiring manager for face to face interview. Process took several weeks, but overall a fair experience.

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Equifax in October 2014.

It was a 3 step process. I had an initial phone screening with the recruiter who then setup a phone interview with a senior data analyst. After the interview with the data analyst, I was invited to an on site interview. There were 4 rounds during the interview, each lasting about 30 minutes. I was told that after the interview, I would be notified in 1-2 business weeks about the decision. I wasn't notified until 4 weeks and that was after I had sent an e-mail regarding the status of the decision.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. The interview was surprisingly all behavioral. Skills didn't make much of an impact.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Equifax in September 2014.

I had a phone screen with a recruiter, 1st she called 5 minutes late. Didn't ask much questions, sounded rushed on the phone. I didn't hear back from her for approximately 25 days. i know that sometimes that happens and people get busy but would have liked a better communication

Sales - Account Management Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Equifax.

I was referred in by another employee, so I had an initial interview with the hiring manager. Then I was asked to create a presentation. On a subsequent phone interview, I presented, and we talked more. Then a third phone conversation and was offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing stands out. Just your standard sales type questions.   Answer Question
    I was a referral by another respected employee, so very collegiate.

Statistical Consultant III Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Equifax.

I completed the online application, and got an email to have a phone interview after a week. It's just a screening interview, only ask about the information on the resume.

Any Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Equifax.

One starts the process with an outside group setting up interviews, after the initial tests and interviews there are the onsite interviews. Then the interviews in Atlanta. This all takes time. If you are good at your career you will not have just one company looking at you. This takes too much time.

Got another offer.

Unemployment Insurance Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Equifax in July 2014.

One phone interview and one in person interview. Was very easy, standard corporate questions read from a script and conducted in an empty office. Questions were pre-selected and read from a script. I believe all that was being judged was professional demeanor, speaking voice and room presence.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you save time on a daily basis   View Answer
    Salary was not negotiable. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Equifax in July 2014.

First I applied online, then I had an phone interview, followed by an in person interview. I am still going through the process. If I get asked back there will be several more in person interviews to complete.

Interview Questions
    • Give two examples of a weakness and two examples of a strength. Would your former boss agree that those are your two strengths and weaknesses? Explain   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Equifax.

Was very upset when I answered the phone and the hiring manager had a strong language barrier. I could barely understand his questions and often need clarification. I'm not sure if I got the position yet- however I was very upset that his accent was so strong. I was well qualified for the position: I guess I will see if I get off the position

Interview Questions
    • Even though the position was a analyst position and dealing with operations. The interview keep asking me "how does it relate to IT" like he didn't see my resume   Answer Question