Equifax

Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Systems Engineer Interview

Lead Systems Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Equifax in December 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiters are very unorganized. They were typically slow to respond to voice mails or emails, often taking more than a day or two to respond. Often they would not have their facts straight or understand requirements for offer acceptance. The most aggravating part was the recruiters not getting my offer to me when they said I'd have it. My schedule at the time was lining up for the offer acceptance, but they delayed the offer by 3 weeks, constantly telling me it was "in the mail."

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a new job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was entirely possible and I was successful in getting a good deal. Don't accept the first offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Equifax

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax Lead Systems Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees and interview candidates.