Equifax

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Equifax in May 2010.

Interview Details – Company was quick to get back to my application, but process dragged on when it came to follow up interviews. First two HR interviews seemed positive (both were superficial, however). Third interview came, good conversation - with promise for several open positions and an offer to meet a line manager during a recent business trip. Then... silence. Reason given: Travel schedules. Gave the impression that the company's staff was overstretched (or worse, given complete license when on the road to no work quite so hard). From a road warrior perspective - schedule conflicts are OK excuses for minimal delays. "Travel," however, is not. Gotta be accessible and able to make informed decisions while traveling.

Interview Question – Interview was fairly straightforward, no tricky questions.   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Equifax in May 2011.

Interview Details – Everything went well. HR communicated as they said they would. Interviewers were extremely kind, however it was an unstructured process, i.e., some people had questions, some said "tell me about yourself," some hadn't looked at my resume so had no idea who I was/what I'd done. Person who got the job completely deserved it as he met all of the desired criteria and more.

Interview Question – How would you help this company innovate to meet market needs?   Answer Question

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!