Equifax Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Equifax in May 2010.

Company was quick to get back to my application, but process dragged on when it came to follow up interviews. First two HR interviews seemed positive (both were superficial, however). Third interview came, good conversation - with promise for several open positions and an offer to meet a line manager during a recent business trip. Then... silence. Reason given: Travel schedules. Gave the impression that the company's staff was overstretched (or worse, given complete license when on the road to no work quite so hard). From a road warrior perspective - schedule conflicts are OK excuses for minimal delays. "Travel," however, is not. Gotta be accessible and able to make informed decisions while traveling.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was fairly straightforward, no tricky questions.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Equifax

Marketing Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Equifax in May 2011.

Everything went well. HR communicated as they said they would. Interviewers were extremely kind, however it was an unstructured process, i.e., some people had questions, some said "tell me about yourself," some hadn't looked at my resume so had no idea who I was/what I'd done. Person who got the job completely deserved it as he met all of the desired criteria and more.

Interview Questions
    • How would you help this company innovate to meet market needs?   Answer Question

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!