Equifax

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mass Markets Account Manager Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Equifax in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty straight forward, there was a phone interview with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the hiring manager, finally there was a face to face interview with hiring manager and a supervisor.

Interview Question – What would you change about your previous employer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty simple, you are able to negotiate your salary. I was able to get close to what I wanted so I wouldn't complain.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Equifax

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equifax Mass Markets Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Equifax employees and interview candidates.