Equifax Interview Questions in Saint Louis, MO

Updated Jul 25, 2015

3.1

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with HR and then a week later had an in person interview with the hiring manager and her boss. Both were very laid back and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience in being an Implementation / Project Manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I knew the terms of the position going into the interview so there was no negotiation necessary.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

First I applied online, then I had an phone interview, followed by an in person interview. I am still going through the process. If I get asked back there will be several more in person interviews to complete.

Interview Questions

• Give two examples of a weakness and two examples of a strength. Would your former boss agree that those are your two strengths and weaknesses? Explain   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

2 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews. Contact from a recruiter, phone interview, 2nd phone interview, 2 in person interviews with multiple people, got the job, hate the job.

Interview Questions

• Would you like some water or coffee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Probably could have negotiated, just accepted instead for some reason.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me soon after I posted my resume on a public job website. After giving all the information to the recruiter, I was asked to interview for the position 2 weeks later. The interview was in their office building and I was told there would be one, possibly two people in the interview. My original interviewer was not in office that day but there were two other developers and the manager/boss called the conference room from home. The interview was very technical and they asked very specific syntax related questions. It was my first interview and I was very nervous and gave poor answers to some of the questions and blanked on a few others. But, I was treated well and if I had more preparation and knew that they would ask very specific questions, I would have brushed up on the specifics.

Interview Questions

• Simple storage/search exercise was asked to be done as a group, which felt awkward.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager, St Louis, MO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for a Marketing Manager position with Equifax Workforce Solutions in St. Louis. It was a fairly comfortable interview, a mix of formal and informal Q&A. It is a GIGANTIC matrixed organization though, and they were clearly looking for a candidate with HR experience rather than true marketing experience. (I asked this question, since the job description said HR experience, they said it wasn't really necessary. Guess that wasn't true after all). Received a standard rejection email with no explanation. Such a weird company. I don't know that anyone can say they are passionate about employment verification. I'm pretty sure they were looking for someone with HR experience, someone to fill a niche role, someone without a lot of ambition, or someone more interested in working in an administrative capacity. I'd rather be a leader than a doer. Not the place for me.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

1. Interviewed and tested with staffing agency 2. Interviewed with senior manager at Equifax 3. Interviewed with the employee who previously held the position 4. Was offered 90-day temporary position 5. After 90 days, was offered job and informed of compensation

Interview Questions

• What strategy do you use to meet deadlines? How are your computer software skills? Do you work well without out supervision? Can you make decisions on your own?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary offered was fair.

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Initially contacted for a phone screen and then an in person interview with 2 individuals. The interview was pretty laid back with not too many difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is room to negotiate. I got what I asked for.

UIC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2013.

Interview

Unorganized, slow to call back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Talx knows the market, they make an offer, if you decline, they move on to the next canidate.

Unemployment Insurance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

HR called a few days after I submitted online app to schedule interview at my convenience. I scheduled it for the following morning. Started with skills assessment test then 2:1 (department managers). The questions were well thought out and appropriate for the position and the managers were very personable. At the end of the interview they advised me that they were conducting interviews for the rest of the week and HR contact me next week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate but was told during the initial phone call what the pay was

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Equifax (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

Met with 5 leaders throughout the Sales and Marketing organization. The VP of Sales (since retired) was not prepared for my interview, but he quickly got excited and wanted to see how I would handle various scenarios. My biggest complaint was the length of time between interviewing and finally receiving an offer. Fortunately I knew someone on the inside who could help me understand what was going on, but communication from the hiring manager would've been appreciated.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your previous experience in this new role?   Answer Question