Equifax

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Midrange Engineer Interview

Senior Midrange Engineer
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Equifax in August 2012.

Interview Details – The HR folks seemed competent and kept the process rolling. HR was very easy to work with and accommodating. Wish I could say that about everyone here. The interview with management was a complete cluster. My advice is don't apply here unless you have the _exact_ experience, can read minds, can feign complete agreement to everything they say, and are soulless to boot. You are probably on the fast track to management if you have those 4 things. The egos of mgmt seemed off the scale and combined with a pompous arrogance that filled the room like the stench of burning dung. The regular staff seemed nice and mainly normal -- imagine that. So the worker bees don't seem like the problem here but there does seem to be one. One other down side to even get an interview you have to submit to an early and invasive check of your personal history. Definitely not worth the time and effort in my opinion.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   View Answer

Worked for Equifax? Contribute to the Community!