Equinix

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.7

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Equinix.

I had to go through 3 rounds of interviews. The questions were very typical. If you have worked in a true Business Analyst position you would be able to answer them.

Interview Questions
    I was working as a contractor so I had a hourly rate setup

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Equinix in January 2015.

They reach me out through monster and then after i agreed to apply for the position they send me a digital interview request that you can finish any time anywhere. afyer that step they ask me to set up time for telephone interview. They ask basic questions about what i am doing at current position (job resposibilities) and was doing at previous positions. They told me they will review this phone interview details and then if i get select they will reach me out for in person interview by end of the week.

Interview Questions
    • What's the technical term for 4-pin and 8-pin connector?   View Answer

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Equinix in August 2014.

Connected with an HR person directly through a Linkedin connection. Very quick response and interest. We completed a phone discussion and I was asked to come in for a face to face. During the face to face, the HR Representative was not engaging, arrogant and not opened to suggestions. They made statements thing would be done his way. As a professional, I never been treated that way. The HR Rep left the meeting room for 10 minutes toward the later part of our discussion. If Equinix hires individuals like him, I would not recommending working for Equinix.

Interview Questions
    • Did not ask really difficult questions - very arrogant   Answer Question

IBX Network Technician Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Equinix in March 2014.

First starts out with emails from HR who determine if you are a good fit with basic questions about past experience. From their they send your resume to the hiring manager where they review and set up an in person resume. HR remains the communication between you and the hiring manger until the interview. The in person interview is very standard questions and is read directly off a script. It's your basic copper/fiber/network troubleshooting questions with some technical Cisco based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was in regards to how you would handle a conflict. Nothing out of the ordinary really.   Answer Question

BSA Interview

Screening, Multiple rounds of interviews with managers, directors and business partners

IBX Network Technician Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Equinix.

Answered a battery of questions for an hour about skill sets that are not utilized for the job position.

Pay scale. Shoot high or you will be lowballed in pay for years.

IBX Network Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Equinix in January 2013.

Interview is a great process. You do a phone interview first than you go in and meet all the supervisors .

Simple. I accepted

Program Manager, Global Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Equinix in December 2012.

Very down to earth that made the interview enjoyable

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any unexpected questions. Everything was straight forward and professional   Answer Question
    No negotiation just took their offer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Equinix in September 2012.

Friendly and honest. Quick turn around for response. Amazing peers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Equinix in January 2012.

The interviewer was competent. The process was relatively straightforward. Once I applied online, I received an email within a few days. After that it was simply a matter of going through the standard rigmarole of calls and interviews with management and ensuring that the process was followed. From there, I was hired on.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most challenging issue you have encountered while at your last job?   Answer Question