Equinix

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Aurora, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Equinix in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer was competent. The process was relatively straightforward. Once I applied online, I received an email within a few days. After that it was simply a matter of going through the standard rigmarole of calls and interviews with management and ensuring that the process was followed. From there, I was hired on.

Interview Question – What is the most challenging issue you have encountered while at your last job?   Answer Question

IBX Network Technician

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Equinix in January 2013.

Interview Details – Interview is a great process. You do a phone interview first than you go in and meet all the supervisors .

Negotiation Details – Simple. I accepted

Program Manager, Global Product Development Interview

Program Manager, Global Product Development
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Equinix in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very down to earth that made the interview enjoyable

Interview Question – There weren't any unexpected questions. Everything was straight forward and professional   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation just took their offer

BSA Interview

BSA

Interviewed at Equinix

Interview Details – Screening, Multiple rounds of interviews with managers, directors and business partners

IBX Network Technician

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Equinix.

Interview Details – Answered a battery of questions for an hour about skill sets that are not utilized for the job position.

Negotiation Details – Pay scale. Shoot high or you will be lowballed in pay for years.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
Redwood City, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Equinix in September 2012.

Interview Details – Friendly and honest. Quick turn around for response. Amazing peers

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
San Jose, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Equinix in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was very much aware of their products. Interviewers were very proud of the company. I appreciated the follow up communication and responsiveness. They asked standard interview questions, my past experience, how do my skills match the position.

Interview Question – Describe a major obstacle and how you overcame it by meeting project deliverables without any significant impact on cost, scope and time.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Role Interview

Senior Marketing Manager Role

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Equinix.

Interview Details – Incredibly unprofessional interview process. I had my interview rescheduled 5 times. I interviewed with the hiring manager and 3 others. They emphasized how hard they work and wanted to be sure I could handle a high stress environment. I followed up with the hiring manager and HR for updates and/or feedback and never heard back. Since then, I have had several more recruiters contact me for different roles at the same company. If the interview process is indicative of the company's culture and professionalism, I would not want to work there.

Interview Question – Interviews were fairly straightforward, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Finance Operation Analyst Interview

Finance Operation Analyst

Interviewed at Equinix

Interview Details – Called for an 20min phone interview by Finance operation manager

Interview Question – Have you used Oracle system before?   Answer Question

IBX Network Technician

I applied online and interviewed at Equinix.

Interview Details – I Submitted resume online. Received a call back to schedule phone interview. Phone interview was about 10 minutes, mostly technical background. I was scheduled for a face to face with 2 supervisors. Questions were again mostly technical, but also personality to see how you fit in with group.

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Equinix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equinix interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Equinix employees and interview candidates.