Equinox Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant General Manager Interview

Assistant General Manager
Palo Alto, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Equinox Fitness in May 2011.

Interview Details – After conducting a phone interview, I met with the General Manager of the facility. The questions were basic and covered my work experience, knowledge of the industry, strengths-and-weaknesses, etc. Nothing out of the ordinary.
After the interview, there was no follow up on whether or not I got the job. I think companies who conduct themselves in this manner are not worth working for. It shows a lack of care and communication and is unconsiderate.

Interview Question – Strengths and weaknesses, what I knew about the company, etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Equinox Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Equinox Fitness Videos

Equinox Fitness – Why Work for Us?

Daringly Disruptive We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it take a disruptive approach to unleash it. We value unique characters that push us outside our comfort zone. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equinox Fitness interview questions and advice in Palo Alto, CA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Equinox Fitness employees and interview candidates.