Equity LifeStyle Properties

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties in December 2012.

Interview Details – The Regional Manager was in desperate need of staff at that office. I basically demanded that they higher me or I leave. (I was a temp)

Interview Question – None. Very easy and normal interview questions. Very Professional.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Basically take it or leave it.

Community Manager Interview

Community Manager
Murrells Inlet, SC

I applied online - interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through Monster. Was contacted by recruiter. Went to meet regional manager at trailer park in Murrells Inlet, SC.

Interview Question – I know you can handle the financials. How are you interacting with people?   Answer Question

Community Manager Interview

Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties in October 2010.

Interview Details – First contacted by HR and followed up with them on several occasions. There are some challenges with voicemail on my end but we got it done. There are tons of info during the interview and you should be ready to have some fun. Its all about fun and work

Interview Question – Why are you inflexible.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Difficult

IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Equity LifeStyle Properties in March 2008.

Interview Details – Sat down and inerviewed with two people.

Interview Question – What did you like most about your last job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Equity LifeStyle Properties? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Equity LifeStyle Properties interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Equity LifeStyle Properties employees and interview candidates.