Equity Residential

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Support Assistant Interview

Customer Support Assistant
Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Equity Residential in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was excited to receive an emailed offer for a phone interview, about a week after initally applying online. The interview was scheduled in a flexible 3 hour window. I prepared for a week, did my phone interview. Waited another week to do a 1:1 face to face interview. Did not interview at the property, but instead at the company's headquarters in another city, 25 miles away. At the headquarters, the people were unprofessional. They were having personal nonwork related conversations, and I even witnessed a personal phone call on the company phone to a credit card collection agent. All of the restrooms in the building are locked and accessible only with a key, so you may want to allow extra time to find a public restroom to relieve yourself and freshen up. I was told that I would be contacted by the hiring manager but I am still waiting. I think the interview process is too long.I wasn't applying for a management position. The benefits seem decent: 20 percent rent discount, gym discounts, generous time off. Seems like a good company to work with. They even let you take time off work to see your child off to there first day of school and for volunteer projects.how cool is that.I still like the company, but the interview process is unnecessarily long. If offered a position, I would have to decline.now I understand how other interviewees declined these job offers.the long process makes you lose interest in the job.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Equity Residential

Worked for Equity Residential? Contribute to the Community!