Eric Mower and Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eric Mower and Associates

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was an extensive interview, I had to meet with multiple people over a few weeks. Very nice people but the job wasn't for me. I recommend trying to get the job since the company is great but there can be a lot of travel involved which I don't want.

PR Intern Interview

Interview

Writing samples and recommendation letters required to apply; Face-to-face interview with two managers; A writing test required after the interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates (Syracuse, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by two account supervisors, and the whole conversation was great. They were very nice, and asked me to talk about myself at first. Basically we went over my resume, and they asked about why I wanted to intern with EMA. I also showed my writing samples, and asked them a few questions. At last, I was asked to write a pitch letter for a press release.

Interview Questions

• There were not different questions actually. I was just being honest and showed them what I had done and what I could do.   Answer Question

Intern - Public Relations Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates.

Interview

I called them initially and they were eager to schedule a interview with me. I was called to their offices and asked expected questions. Very comfortable process.

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Eric Mower and Associates.

Interview

met with Co creative directors after receiving a phone call after applying online. Internal crew was very nice, fun and open.

Interview Questions

• I felt the questions were on point and nothing was unexpected. I was able to be open with my strengths and my weaknesses.   Answer Question