Erickson Living

Relevance Date Difficulty

Prep Cook Interview

Prep Cook

Interviewed at Erickson Living

Interview Details – Interview with Executive Chef and HR Department, and a cooking demo

Wait Staff Interview

Wait Staff
Peabody, MA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Erickson Living in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process, very nice and don't ask challenging questions. Only require student hires to have C's in classes

Wait Staff Interview

Wait Staff
Baltimore, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Erickson Living in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was laid back and stress-less. The questions they asked were things such as what do you think it means to work together as a team and what do you think excellence means. They then gave you example scenario's and asked how you would respond to them.

Interview Question – What do you believe excellence means?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Erickson Living.

Interview Details – Interviewed over the phone with the HR department and the Regional, then on to the community where I was interviewed by the Director and sales staff.

Interview Question – What do you think of old people?   Answer Question

Human Resources Medical Assistant Interview

Human Resources Medical Assistant
Novi, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Erickson Living in April 2013.

Interview Details – interviewed in a group of HR people, where they all ask several questions each. interview went well, but I don't think it was a fit for me. It would not be in a doctors' office setting, and some of the requirements were different than in a doctors office setting.

Interview Question – don't remember all the questions they asked, they all asked several each. Each interviewer asked questions related to problem solving, being able to work alone, efficiently. It was a nice company and facility, but I don't think this particular job would be a job i would desire.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Cook
Highlands Ranch, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Erickson Living in February 2009.

Interview Details – found job online

Interview Question – drug test and skilled test   Answer Question

Club House Manager Interview

Club House Manager
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Erickson Living.

Interview Details – Well, this was the most interesting interview of my life. The interview lasted nearly 7 hours. At one point I took a break and went to the ladies room to freshen up and was joking asked if I was interviewing for the CEO position.

Interview Question – I really didn't field any difficult questions. What was unexpected was unbelievable length of time the senior manager could talk. He makes a Castro speech sound like a day at the beach. I do recall at the second interview he kept asking the same question repeatedly and I finally told him that I didn't know what he wanted me to say but my answer would be the same. I came understand that this was an intimidation technique that he liked to employ. I should have run then.   Answer Question

Worked for Erickson Living? Contribute to the Community!