Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2011.

Interview Details – First few rounds were phone interviews - first with a HR rep, followed by 4 different calls with Director/VP level execs. After a very long wait, nearly 3 weeks, I got a call to come down to their office in Dallas, TX to interview. Had three rounds of interviews, followed by a dinner session. Was a while before I heard back from them, but decided to turn them down simply because they were extremely unresponsive and I did not see myself fitting there.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to tackle a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.