Ericsson-Worldwide Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2015

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Originally applied through my university's job site. Got contacted for a phone interview literally the next day. The initial phone interview was a quick 10 minute conversation with the recruiter regarding my background and future career goals. Following this had a 5 minute interview with the VP of the division, which was also just a run through my resume and interests. Extended the offer within 5 days of the last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set pay rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

Interview

I put in an application and maybe received a call within two weeks. My first interview was setup rather quickly. Once the first interview was completed they told me they had a few more people to interview and they would call me back for a second interview if I was a good match. I got a call back within 1 hour of leaving the first interview. The second interview was with the director of the department. I worked on an excel worksheet to see if I was a good fit. I got a call the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was normal. The only unexpected question I was asked was "what was my dream job?".   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

First few rounds were phone interviews - first with a HR rep, followed by 4 different calls with Director/VP level execs. After a very long wait, nearly 3 weeks, I got a call to come down to their office in Dallas, TX to interview. Had three rounds of interviews, followed by a dinner session. Was a while before I heard back from them, but decided to turn them down simply because they were extremely unresponsive and I did not see myself fitting there.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to tackle a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. Each of the rounds consisted of two case interviews. Each interviewee was assigned a buddy (part of the team) that provided guidance and advice throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Strategy case about challenges of a network operator in a developing country.   Answer Question