Ericsson-Worldwide

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interviewer was extremely rude. He asked me to perform several timed tasks that were very vague and then he was extremely critical of everything I did. I know that a certain level of "grilling" is required, but he took it too far. I did not get the position, and while I was there I realized even if I did get the position I would not want to work here.

Interview Questions
  • What has been the biggest personal challenge you have overcome?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2012.

I got to know about the opportunity through a colleague which worked with the hiring manager and I had the chance to have an interview before the position was available in the internal job site.
    The process was very regular, consisting on an interview and a small assignment to show off communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was a clear alignment on objectives and purposes of the position and direction the company should move on.   Answer Question