Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer was extremely rude. He asked me to perform several timed tasks that were very vague and then he was extremely critical of everything I did. I know that a certain level of "grilling" is required, but he took it too far. I did not get the position, and while I was there I realized even if I did get the position I would not want to work here.

Interview Question – What has been the biggest personal challenge you have overcome?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Lisbon (Portugal)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2012.

Interview Details – I got to know about the opportunity through a colleague which worked with the hiring manager and I had the chance to have an interview before the position was available in the internal job site.
The process was very regular, consisting on an interview and a small assignment to show off communication skills.

Interview Question – There was a clear alignment on objectives and purposes of the position and direction the company should move on.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Business Development interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.