Ericsson-Worldwide

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Commercial Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2011.

Smooth and professional. Had 3 in person interviews and final interview was via phone. Everyone was polite and pleasant. I interviewed with members of several departments, but the first and last were with my hiring manager and my VP. The interview took place in a modern, reasonably well appointed conference room. I was offered a refreshment, which I declined. Parking at the Ericsson Village campus was very limited before the Spring 2012 layoff (think Jack Welch) so I had to hike across the street.

Interview Questions
Short. Ericsson seemed unwilling to get involved in serious negotiations, which probably was based on the amount of my salary request. I didn't think that my request was unreasonable at all and actually had a similar offer in hand from a major public company. Plus, I knew what my former company paid people with my qualifications in a similar role.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!