Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Jul 22, 2015

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied from Ericsson job portal. Got a call from recruiter. It was resume go through and role based questions. Then i had video interview with team. Mostly technical questions based on my work ex and academics.

Interview Questions

• General questions on your work ex and academic project work...   Answer Question

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

One phone call from a director prior to being outsourced to Ericsson. It was a very impersonal process in which the receiving director basically offered your current job to you. You were then given over the weekend to accept or decline.

Technical Support Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was originally scheduled with 6 engineers, each for 45 minutes. While it could have been brutal, they were mostly concerned with how I interacted with the team. In my case, I had already worked with several over the years. Normally there would be a phone interview before reaching this point.

Software Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was comparable to other companies, both in the length of the process as well as the steps taken. 4 steps interview process was conducted: recruiter pre-screening, 1st screening professional interview by managing director, senior director interview, direct manager. Phone for stages 1 and 2, Skype for stages 3 and 4 were used to conduct the interview. I was offered salary lower than I expected - I was told the offer is not negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Standard intrerview questions - nothing special or out of ordinary. Not many technical questions were asked, mostly behavioral and job history related questions like reasons for leaving, etc.   Answer Question

Mismatch in salary offered vs salary expected

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online to two different internship opportunities, and was then contacted by a university relations liaison. The UR employee, conducted a brief and informal interview via phone and then spoke to the managers sponsoring the Internships. From there, the interview was set up with the manager. After being offered the position, there was a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience level with powerpoint and excel   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

One-on-one interview, Recruiter was very helpful and everything was well organized. Interviewer was very nice and realistic about job roles, etc. They made it seem like a very good place to work. No phone interview required. Had applied for another position and recruiter pointed this one out to me and convinced me it would be a better fit.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

Initial communication was from recruitment/HR. Talked several days with recruiter before meeting with hiring manager; then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After passing 2nd interview with the hiring manager, I then had a third interview with the team (group like setting) ...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for salary negotiation, but thought the offer was very fair for my experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

You need to constantly follow with the HR. They sent email with a time to call , and did not call on time. Very vague about the timelines of the process, and not responsive.

Interview Questions

• No technical questions , general Q&A , why you want this job , background   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. I was given a data set and asked to run analysis and present in 15 mins. There were 3 interviewers in the panel. I was asked to talk about myself and what I would bring to the team for 2 mins. That was not as easy as I thought.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Just basic questions relating to your curriculum, past experience and projects. interviewer talks mostly about what you want to work on. Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.

Interview Questions

• Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.   Answer Question