Ericsson-Worldwide

2.9

55 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial communication was from recruitment/HR. Talked several days with recruiter before meeting with hiring manager; then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager.

After passing 2nd interview with the hiring manager, I then had a third interview with the team (group like setting) ...

Interview Questions
    No room for salary negotiation, but thought the offer was very fair for my experience.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2014.

Just basic questions relating to your curriculum, past experience and projects. interviewer talks mostly about what you want to work on. Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

The hiring process required multiple forms of contact with people that currently work at Ericsson. After a short phone interview with a recruiting professional and a large amount of online forms, I was granted an in person interview. During the interview, the manager interviewing me was nice, but he seemed inattentive. It didn't surprise me when I didn't ever hear anything from him ever again.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were given damaged products to sell? How would you sell them?   Answer Question

Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Start with phone interview with Recruiter and then with Hiring manager. Next step being face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected or difficult question. The usual "what is your strengths and weakness"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Questions
    Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Business Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2013.

Had an in person interview with the manager of the team had a friendly and comfortable experience. Recruiter was very coordinating and helpful

Not negotiable

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2013.

It was a phone interview which lasted for 30 mins and was taken by a panel of 4.The questions were a mix of technical,logical and HR. Technical questions were straight forward and simple.Logical questions were tricky but they only wanted to check your thought process.

Interview Questions
    • Calculate the number of flights leaving DFW airport everyday   View Answer
    No scope for negotiation

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interviews:
    One phone interview. Three in person interviews. One HR interview.

1 month of background check process.

Questions asked:
    - Technical related to position.
    - Behavioral and teamwork related.
    - Asked to explain any personal projects outside school or work and details about those.
    - Provided situations and problems and asked to explain what will you be doing in those.

Interview Questions
    • Wireless network architecture block question (LTE/IMS questions as it was related to position)   Answer Question
    Yes. Not much room for negotiation.

Data Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2013.

On campus pre screening of candidates. The recruiter contacted me via phone once they found a fit and scheduled for an on site interview with the team. The on site interview was very basic, mostly behavioral and about the data analysis experience I had.

Interview Questions
    • An instance of trying to convince someone of an idea you come up with   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2013.

I applied and had an interview within the next week which I thought went very well. I interviewed with a CFO and he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The department I interviewed for seemed nice.