Ericsson-Worldwide

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Same general process as many. Usually starts with a simple interview to verify "fit to position" along with an HR ethos interview. HR only look at the employee as a person while management is looking for fit.

Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

interview, make presentation

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2009.

First off let me state that this interview was for a Co-op (work experience) position. I applied via Ericsson's own Co-op placement site. I heard back from them within about 3-4 weeks and got summoned for an interview. The panel consisted of one HR person and one engineer. The tone was relaxed, a lot of the questions and chat was general. The environment was professional but at the same time relaxed. The interview lasted 45 minutes and they rang me the next morning to tell me i got the position

Interview Questions
    • What method do you use when creating a program.   View Answer
    • Give an example of a time when you had a conflict with a workmate.   View Answer
    I was not able to negotiate as it was a Co-op position

Principal CPM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2009.

Two Interviews - Commonly - First being the most critical in ascertaining experience and capabilities - second is more formal in company philosophy and ways of working.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us a difficult situation and your way of successfully mitigating the problem.   Answer Question
    Salary, Terms, Timeline, Relocation package

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2008.

it starts with phone interview with the line manager, and an HR representative. the interview, at high level probes if the applicant has suitable background, and check his integrity. after passing the phone interview, the applicant will be invited for af ace to face interview, where the line manager and HR representative will engage in more in depth discussions about the applicant experience.

Interview Questions
    • most difficult question was about about my previous employer, which was a well known locally/regionally in my home country/region but not at global level.   Answer Question