Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Integration Engineer Interview

Integration Engineer
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview Details – interview, make presentation

Interview Question – which task do you hate the most?   Answer Question

Principal CPM Interview

Principal CPM
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2009.

Interview Details – Two Interviews - Commonly - First being the most critical in ascertaining experience and capabilities - second is more formal in company philosophy and ways of working.

Interview Question – Tell us a difficult situation and your way of successfully mitigating the problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary, Terms, Timeline, Relocation package

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2008.

Interview Details – it starts with phone interview with the line manager, and an HR representative. the interview, at high level probes if the applicant has suitable background, and check his integrity. after passing the phone interview, the applicant will be invited for af ace to face interview, where the line manager and HR representative will engage in more in depth discussions about the applicant experience.

Interview Question – most difficult question was about about my previous employer, which was a well known locally/regionally in my home country/region but not at global level.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Same general process as many. Usually starts with a simple interview to verify "fit to position" along with an HR ethos interview. HR only look at the employee as a person while management is looking for fit.

Interview Question – Where do you think you will be in 10 years?   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Test Engineer
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2009.

Interview Details – First off let me state that this interview was for a Co-op (work experience) position. I applied via Ericsson's own Co-op placement site. I heard back from them within about 3-4 weeks and got summoned for an interview. The panel consisted of one HR person and one engineer. The tone was relaxed, a lot of the questions and chat was general. The environment was professional but at the same time relaxed. The interview lasted 45 minutes and they rang me the next morning to tell me i got the position

Interview Questions

• What method do you use when creating a program.   View Answer
  • Give an example of a time when you had a conflict with a workmate.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate as it was a Co-op position

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!