Ericsson-Worldwide

Average Difficulty
28 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Reading, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Interview Details – Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Question – What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

Interview Details – Highly technical. 4 rounds interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not great

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted by a 4 team panel. The team consisted of one HR rep, two senior engineers, the hiring manager and one Technical SPOC who was asking the question. It was set in a small office and consisted of a barrage of questions that spanned from the technical to the human.

New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2010.

Interview Details – 1st Round Telephonic
2nd Round 1:1
3rd HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No, Have to compromise

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details – As I was a fresher, I got interview through E-litmus
3 rounds - Qualitative , 1:1 technical, HR round

Interview Question – Why you want to join Ericsson?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Applied through a job board. Contacted within 24 hours by HR and onsite interview was scheduled.
The interview consisted of four people. Questions were mostly technical, but also included the standard questions that are asked at almost every interview.

Interview Question – Pretty Straightforward   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes
technical interview by senior management, third includes the HR interview whih includes salary and relocation basically.

Interview Question – Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes
  Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview Details – my freind work in ericsson he gave my name as a refrence in his company and when opening were start they called me up for a interview, after that i gave only one face to face interview

Interview Question – ask about mini and major projects of college   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview Details – three rounds
1. Written
2. Tech Interview
3. HR

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview happened in one day. A genreal aptitude round followed by a GD
Tech interview was based on programming and your domain.
HR was pretty simple. Basic ques

Interview Question – Satellite communication   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!