Ericsson-Worldwide Engineer Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Cairo (Egypt)) in December 2010.

Interview

First Interview was technical on the background and on the field applying for (Communications Engineering ).

Second Interview was with the leader of the Department that i work in and was about personality and soft skills.

Third Interview was with the manager was generic and more informative .

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

its a simple process first written test then two or three round of F2F Interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Delhi (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

Interview

Just one interview over the phone with the hiring manager.
    Had to fill out a bunch of docs for them prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

Was not a good match for me at the time.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

We have two types of hiring. One from the recruitment agencies and the other through Employee Referral. Again two types of interviews will be taken, either through video conference or by 1:1 interview. Both of them have two rounds. In case the 1st round is superb and the Interviewer is highly satisfied then there will not be any second round (only applicable for junior level positions).All senior level positions have second round of interview.

Interview Questions

• What is an NSEI and how many NSEI can be defined for a BSC ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ericsson offers a good hike to all of the employees and is fixed for all the levels.Hence bargaining is not possible.The candidate needs to be confirmed first of what the Company is going to pay the candidate as per the norms of the Company.That is the best way to get a good offer.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

1st Round Telephonic
    2nd Round 1:1
    3rd HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, Have to compromise

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Calcutta (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a on-campus interview in my B.Tech college.I was part of the Ericsson Empower program which was a one month coaching by Ericsson employees in our college.That's why i was directly called for the interview,there was no aptitude test for me.Interview consisted of one Technical and one HR interview. Technical interview was about half an hour consisting of general GSM and WCDMA based questions and HR was normal.

Interview Questions

• Describe the GSM N/W architecture.   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2010.

Interview

phone interview, two rounds face to face interview, paper test

Interview Questions

• what's your performance in college   1 Answer
    • the project you have been working on   1 Answer

Negotiation

make sure your line manager is a good one

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First one was a technical group interview, second one was HR, third one was the director of the engineering department. Some technical questions were quite deep.

The office was very nice and modern. There was a big pond in the garden. It is a great working environment. People are always busy.

Interview Questions

• Explain the synchronization during soft handover in UMTS.   Answer Question