Ericsson-Worldwide Engineering Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

Interview

Highly technical. 4 rounds interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not great

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2008.

Interview

Interview was conducted by a 4 team panel. The team consisted of one HR rep, two senior engineers, the hiring manager and one Technical SPOC who was asking the question. It was set in a small office and consisted of a barrage of questions that spanned from the technical to the human.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

1st Round Telephonic
    2nd Round 1:1
    3rd HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, Have to compromise

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

As I was a fresher, I got interview through E-litmus
    3 rounds - Qualitative , 1:1 technical, HR round

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Ericsson?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied through a job board. Contacted within 24 hours by HR and onsite interview was scheduled.
    The interview consisted of four people. Questions were mostly technical, but also included the standard questions that are asked at almost every interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

technical interview by senior management, third includes the HR interview whih includes salary and relocation basically.

Interview Questions

• Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes

Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

my freind work in ericsson he gave my name as a refrence in his company and when opening were start they called me up for a interview, after that i gave only one face to face interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

three rounds
    1. Written
    2. Tech Interview
    3. HR

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview happened in one day. A genreal aptitude round followed by a GD
    Tech interview was based on programming and your domain.
    HR was pretty simple. Basic ques

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation