Ericsson-Worldwide

www.ericsson.com

Ericsson-Worldwide Engineering Interview Questions

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Over all process consisted of two interviews. The first one was on the phone which was conducted by two interviewers. They asked some basic questions about HSDPA technology and testing procedures in the testbed. After passing this interview I was invited for a face to face one which was again conducted by two interviewers. This interview was very detailed one. The started with the 3G network diagram and touch all the interfaces, protocol stacks, RRC messaging, types of handovers and radio interface etc. In the end some behaviourial questions were also asked.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different type of masurements that are sent by UE to the network?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

As I was a fresher, I got interview through E-litmus
    3 rounds - Qualitative , 1:1 technical, HR round

Interview Questions
    As I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

Highly technical. 4 rounds interview

Not great

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2010.

1st Round Telephonic
    2nd Round 1:1
    3rd HR

No, Have to compromise

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2008.

Interview was conducted by a 4 team panel. The team consisted of one HR rep, two senior engineers, the hiring manager and one Technical SPOC who was asking the question. It was set in a small office and consisted of a barrage of questions that spanned from the technical to the human.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied through a job board. Contacted within 24 hours by HR and onsite interview was scheduled.
    The interview consisted of four people. Questions were mostly technical, but also included the standard questions that are asked at almost every interview.

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

technical interview by senior management, third includes the HR interview whih includes salary and relocation basically.

Interview Questions
    • Three rounds were there. First round includes your experience what you have learnt , second round includes

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2009.

It was a very quick interview. i was called on phone after few personla normal question I was asked about the system...I must say they asked key questions...so I realised there is someone who knew the system pretty was present..and I was done in less than an hour

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2010.

Please be as detailed as possible - everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2010.

its a simple process first written test then two or three round of F2F Interview.