Ericsson-Worldwide

Very Difficult Interview

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2008.

Interview Details – They had already hired someone else before my interview.

Interview Question – Why do you think we should be hiring you in such a difficult position?   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and with in weeks received a call from recruiter who asked a few general questions about the industry. The manager called me few days later for the interview which was straight forward. There were a couple personality questions but mostly questions about the current job. The key i think to any interview is knowing what your interviewing for so that you can relate what you do now to what you want to do.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you and a collegue disagreed, what was the outcome and how did you get there?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no real negotiation phase as the offer was comparable to what i had currently in addition i'd be home.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!