Ericsson-Worldwide

Very Difficult Interview

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer
Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2008.

Interview Details – They had already hired someone else before my interview.

Interview Question – Why do you think we should be hiring you in such a difficult position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and with in weeks received a call from recruiter who asked a few general questions about the industry. The manager called me few days later for the interview which was straight forward. There were a couple personality questions but mostly questions about the current job. The key i think to any interview is knowing what your interviewing for so that you can relate what you do now to what you want to do.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you and a collegue disagreed, what was the outcome and how did you get there?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no real negotiation phase as the offer was comparable to what i had currently in addition i'd be home.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Field Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.