Ericsson-Worldwide

Ericsson-Worldwide Field Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2008.

They had already hired someone else before my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think we should be hiring you in such a difficult position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Field Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2010.

I applied online and with in weeks received a call from recruiter who asked a few general questions about the industry. The manager called me few days later for the interview which was straight forward. There were a couple personality questions but mostly questions about the current job. The key i think to any interview is knowing what your interviewing for so that you can relate what you do now to what you want to do.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you and a collegue disagreed, what was the outcome and how did you get there?   View Answer
    There was no real negotiation phase as the offer was comparable to what i had currently in addition i'd be home.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!