Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Front Office Engineer Interview

Front Office Engineer
Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview Details – The position was advertised in the newspaper. I made my application online. Within two weeks after the test, I was called for a technical interview. Five of us that passed the test attended the the first interview. After that, I was invited for an HR interview. Then a week after, I was handed the offer and I started working with the organization a week after I received the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position?   View Answer
  • What IT experience do you have that will help you on the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was non-negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Front Office Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.