Ericsson-Worldwide

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2012.

Interview Details – few questions based on major project..

Interview Question – not any difficult questions.   Answer Question

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – The process began with a written test including apti and technical questions. Test was not difficult at all. Then one technical interview and one HR based on shortlist of earlier rounds.

Interview Question – There no unexpected question as such.But be careful in HR round.   Answer Question

Jalpāiguri (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2013.

Interview Details – there were 4 rounds in hiring process (In total 140 students from my college appeared for it)
1. Online aptitude test (approx 64 cleared this round)
2. G.D (approx 46 cleared this round)
3. Technical Interview F2F (30 cleared this round)
4. H.R (Finally 20 cleared this round and got selected)

Interview Question – in the whole process only in H.R round i came came across an unexpected question i.e the H.R after having some chit chat and questions with me he suddenly asked Till now how many questions I have asked you? and which were your best and worse answer?   Answer Question

GET

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Campus Recruitment
Got selected for the ericsson empower programme
And cleared the certification
Later the company came for the campus recruitment..3 rounds
Apptitude
Group Discussion Each one given a opportunity to speak
Teachnical Interview
HR

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview Details – The questions are simple and straight-forward. Don't forget to brush up your skills in computer networks.

Interview Question – Unexpected.. SDLC process question for a telecom company.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – Online aptitude test followed by a GD...both eliminating rounds...next a technical interview and after clearing it a HR interview...it was also eliminating round..questions mainly asked from antenna, telecommunication, and C programming....there were also HR questions which were very confusing...

GET

Interview Details – Aptitude test followed by GD followed by Technical Interview followed by HR Interview

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   View Answer

Surat (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initially a test was taken and then a GD was done. Then a light technical interview followed by a HR interview.

Interview Question – Not as such questions were easy and not that challenging   View Answer

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Aptitude
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!