Ericsson-Worldwide Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.7

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (New Delhi (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

Selection process comprised of 1 written test 2 technical interview & 1 HR interview.
My whole selection took whole day. questions were asked from project in college, mobile communication & electronics. It was a good experience

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked from Core mobile communications   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

1. Written Round
    This round consisted on solving aptitude question online . CoCubes conducted the drive.
    To move to the next round we had to crack this round.

2.Technical Interview
    Technical questions were asked . Technical stuffs on coding , dbms , os , etc

3.HR Interview
    Selected students from Technical Interview were short listed for this hr interview.

Interview Questions

• My questions were mainly HR stuff since I said them in the beginning that I am a researcher.
      Asked why should they hire me . If I can work in any department wherever they put me in .

1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The first round was the written round consisting of 45 questions on aptitude, verbal and quantitative to be solved in 45 mins.

Second round was Group Discussion, the topics were quite general for example Women's role in development, IT in our day to day life.

Third was the HR round, questions were mainly based on the resume and finally the HR round was conducted.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through College campus for GET post in "Ericsson India Global Services Pvt. Ltd."
    There are 4 Rounds basically...Aptitude Test, GD , Technical and HR.
    Aptitude Test consists of three Section- Logical ,Aptitude , and Verbal .Each Section consists of 15 Question carrying 1 Marks each.
    In Technical Interview , they asked me about GSM Architecture with block diagram, Difference b/w GSM and CDMA , TDMA/FDMA/CDMA , BSS, Digital Modulation Schemes , etc.
    In Project , they even go to hierarchy .
    And Finally in HR, the question are very simple like why ericsson, can u explain yourself in 1 minute , ready to work anywhere , even in shift also , about family etc .

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview

aptitude-> GD-> Technical interview-> HR interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

written(aptitude), GD , technical . HR, some communications knowledge is needed, additional certifications like CCNA is a bonus

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

Firstly I give one online exam e-limus, I got the call from Ericsson through this exam. After getting the cal from Ericsson they took my different Written test + technical interview + HR interview then I got selected.
    I got to know about my selection after the 5th day of giving the test & interview( which were on same day) through mail that I am selected. The offer letter on mail contained detailed salary that was offered to me.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Jamshedpur (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring procedure:
    1. Written test:
    Consisted of aptitude questions, Logical reasoning,Data Interpretation, and algorithm interpretation. Also it had many antonym-synonym questions.
    2.Group Discussion:
    It was a simple round with easy topics but had elimination.
    3.Tech Interview:
    Here the interviewer asked about your area of interest, He asked questions from Networking, Digital communication, Microprocessor and analog electronics.Also questions were asked from summer internship project.
    this round also had elimination.
    4.Hr interview:
    this was the simplest of all interview where they just wanted to see whether you are cool with relocation and stuff.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was asked from digital communication and mobile communication.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sangrūr (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sangrūr (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The process consisted of a simple written exam conducted by cocubes followed by a GD round followed by two interview rounds one technical and other HR.

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Vellore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

I sat for my campus placements. Ericsson came for two posts - R&D and Ericsson Global India. I sat only in Ericsson Global India.
    There were a total of four rounds. Only CSE and ECE students were eligible.
    First round was an online test conducted through cocubes.com website. It only consisted of mental ability, aptitude questions, no technical. A total 110 students were selected after this round.

Second round was GD. Groups of 10 were formed. We were asked to select even the topic ourselves. It was a very cool round, perhaps the most civil GD I have ever given. About 75 students were selected in this.

Third round was Technical Interview, the most toughest round. I was sent to a Networks Communication Engineer who asked me mostly in networks. I was able to satisfy him from my end until he went very deep into networks which I couldn't. He asked me about Cloud Computing and I was able to tell quite a lot in that.

The final round was HR interview. I swept him off his feet in the 3 minutes he gave me.

Finally a total of 51 students were hired from our college.

Interview Questions

• First Question: Explain Mobile and its communication techniques.
      Second Question: Bluetooth and its working.
      Third question: Working of VPN

Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. However, I asked the HR to give me a post in North-India and he seemed to have considered it.