Ericsson-Worldwide

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Hardware Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2008.

It's hard to tell. This was a unique interview. I was interviewing for a postion in which I was an already intern. They eventually gave the position to someone with more experience which was, to say the least, very disstressing. My manager interviewed me and I'd already been his employee for about 6 months. He new my strengths/weaknesses so he asked questions that he knew I had no idea how to answer in an effort to make me look stupid.
However, this is only one manager out of many and should not be a reflection on Ericsson as a whole. This guy is sharp and is usually everwhere all at once. I don't think anyone could succefully live up to his standards.

Interview Questions
  • What should you do in scenario one? Scenario two?   View Answer