Ericsson-Worldwide Intern Interview Questions

Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Phone interview - average
Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaiton

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Sweeden, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Sweeden, KY).

Interview

Phone call

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Interview

contacted by recruiter .1 onsite interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online on their website. Was contacted by their campus recruiter asking a certain set of HR related questions. Replied with my answers immediately. The recruiter got it touch very soon saying one of their teams was interested in interviewing me. The interview was via Skype and was difficult. They expected the interns to know a lot, and rather than have them learn after getting the position, and to gain experience, it was more of an exam

Interview Questions

• Certain coding questions, even though I specifically mentioned that im a novice   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied and had an interview within the next week which I thought went very well. I interviewed with a CFO and he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The department I interviewed for seemed nice.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

A team from Ericsson came to our career fair. I submitted my CV there and had a short 15 min at the spot interview by a manager in their RF team who was present at the occasion. Then I was invited to a detailed interview conducted in campus the next day. the Interview was mostly technical focusing on my prior work experience, courses studied and about general concept of telecom and networking

Interview Questions

• Was asked about how GMSK protocol works in GSM...had studied it and known it..but couldn't recall at the last moment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

on site interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i did not negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2012.

Interview

The process is quite standard. I apply for the position through university's website, and then get the email and phone to set up a on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, I learned the company's website carefully.   Answer Question