Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Dec 3, 2014

2.8

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone interview - average
Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

No negotiaiton

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweeden, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweeden, KY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone call

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Questions
    Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

contacted by recruiter .1 onsite interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2013.

I applied online on their website. Was contacted by their campus recruiter asking a certain set of HR related questions. Replied with my answers immediately. The recruiter got it touch very soon saying one of their teams was interested in interviewing me. The interview was via Skype and was difficult. They expected the interns to know a lot, and rather than have them learn after getting the position, and to gain experience, it was more of an exam

Interview Questions
    • Certain coding questions, even though I specifically mentioned that im a novice   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2013.

I applied and had an interview within the next week which I thought went very well. I interviewed with a CFO and he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The department I interviewed for seemed nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2013.

A team from Ericsson came to our career fair. I submitted my CV there and had a short 15 min at the spot interview by a manager in their RF team who was present at the occasion. Then I was invited to a detailed interview conducted in campus the next day. the Interview was mostly technical focusing on my prior work experience, courses studied and about general concept of telecom and networking

Interview Questions
    • Was asked about how GMSK protocol works in GSM...had studied it and known it..but couldn't recall at the last moment.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2012.

on site interview

i did not negotiate

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2012.

The process is quite standard. I apply for the position through university's website, and then get the email and phone to set up a on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, I learned the company's website carefully.   Answer Question