Ericsson-Worldwide

Getting the Interview

18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Question – Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Question – Very easy and straightforward questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online on their website. Was contacted by their campus recruiter asking a certain set of HR related questions. Replied with my answers immediately. The recruiter got it touch very soon saying one of their teams was interested in interviewing me. The interview was via Skype and was difficult. They expected the interns to know a lot, and rather than have them learn after getting the position, and to gain experience, it was more of an exam

Interview Question – Certain coding questions, even though I specifically mentioned that im a novice   Answer Question

Duluth, GA

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – contacted by recruiter .1 onsite interview

Interview Question – how do u deal witha crisis?   Answer Question

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2012.

Interview Details – There were three rounds of interview. First a telephonic wherein I was asked about few questions about networking. I was also asked about my exp in Linux and my work experience.

This was followed by onsite interview.

Interview Question – Easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn negotiate much.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2012.

Interview Details – The process is quite standard. I apply for the position through university's website, and then get the email and phone to set up a on site interview.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected, I learned the company's website carefully.   Answer Question

Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied and had an interview within the next week which I thought went very well. I interviewed with a CFO and he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The department I interviewed for seemed nice.

Interview Question – What has been a moment in my life that has changed me   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2012.

Interview Details – on site interview

Interview Question – bgp routing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i did not negotiate

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2013.

Interview Details – A team from Ericsson came to our career fair. I submitted my CV there and had a short 15 min at the spot interview by a manager in their RF team who was present at the occasion. Then I was invited to a detailed interview conducted in campus the next day. the Interview was mostly technical focusing on my prior work experience, courses studied and about general concept of telecom and networking

Interview Question – Was asked about how GMSK protocol works in GSM...had studied it and known it..but couldn't recall at the last moment.   Answer Question

Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who had come across my resume. He sent me he position description and asked if I was interested. I went and submitted a more recent copy of my resume and a cover letter.

Two weeks later I was contacted again for an initial interview. I went in for what turned out to be a 2 hour, very informal interview. We mostly discussed the structure of the company as a whole, and what exactly they needed out of me. The questions were very standard i.e: what are you looking to get out of this? How many hours can you dedicate? Tell me about the rest of your resume etc.

I then had another informal group interview where I covered many of the same things and got to know the team. At this point, I had a follow up with the recruiter and was subjected to a drug screening and background test along with an offer of employment.

Interview Question – Where do you see the telecommunications industry in 5 years?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Intern interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.