Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.8

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

i got in through College Job fair. Then got the call. interview was basically covering all the areas. Including the HR questions. Had the interview with the entire team and all the team members actively participated in the interview. Questions asked was from the resume mainly and then technical questions followed in all area we have put in the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

first 20 mins hr interview then followed by a 30 mins phone then a week later 2 hr face to face interview done by 3 people one after another. the phone screen was peety much std. java question. The face to face consist of design patterns and db questions

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I got the job from career fair. I went to their information session, and talked to a few members from Ericsson. Then I went to one of the big interview they had. The questions are not as hard as I expected. A few days later I got an email that I need to do another interview with my manager. The interview included basic questions about my past experience and projects. Everything went well, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• The interview included basic questions about my past experience and projects.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Pre-screened by staffing agency. Phone-screened by company manager. Performed drug test, aptitude test, background check. Only basic administrative skills were required. Job training was provided along with a personal laptop for remote work.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with online databases?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied from Ericsson job portal. Got a call from recruiter. It was resume go through and role based questions. Then i had video interview with team. Mostly technical questions based on my work ex and academics.

Interview Questions

• General questions on your work ex and academic project work...   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Telephone screen with Contracting Company followed by telephone Interview with Hiring Manager. The position was a 6 month contract to hire requiring up to 20% travel. After the interview with the hiring manager (who was in another state), the next step would have been to meet with the local team for a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Billing Operations Process, i.e. jobs that run and order   Answer Question

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online after noticing an online advertisement for the position. The HR rep contacted me within a few days for a brief interview over the phone. He then stated he would have an HR coordinator contact me to arrange an in-person interview. The coordinator contacted and asked for my availability and proposed a few dates. I agreed to all dates proposed and stated I would be happy to accommodate with regard to the time of day. However, the in-person meeting has yet to be confirmed all the dates have passed. I was told the people conducting the interviews have a "full schedule" and I will be notified when they become available.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Had a short phone conversation, then came to the office for another interview. Interviewer was very friendly and asked a lot about my past experience and projects. The interview process took slightly less than an hour. The interview was for a non-technical position. Spoke a little about work ethics and culture.

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

One phone call from a director prior to being outsourced to Ericsson. It was a very impersonal process in which the receiving director basically offered your current job to you. You were then given over the weekend to accept or decline.

Technical Support Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was originally scheduled with 6 engineers, each for 45 minutes. While it could have been brutal, they were mostly concerned with how I interacted with the team. In my case, I had already worked with several over the years. Normally there would be a phone interview before reaching this point.