Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Feb 20, 2015
Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Applied in the middle of mid November month. Later I got a mail in the middle of Dec month asking me to schedule an interview. I scheduled the interview scheduled on Jan 9th. The interview lasted for 1 hour. 2 weeks later, got a mail stating that they weren't going to proceed with my interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Design a telephone directory and mention the data structure to be used.   Answer Question

RNAM Tech Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

the process is very streamlined they ask you questions about your experience and you answer the best of your ability just line it up with the job description which is giving to you online

it was great

R and D Interview

It was pretty simple. Asked a basic question on hashmap and how to improvise on it. Other questions were from my resume.
    The first round was technical were they asked very basic codes and algorithms. This was followed by the HR round where they ask you question about the company and the area that you may work in along with some other behavioural questions

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Very quick hiring process. Completed in a couple of weeks. Had persons that called me and got the interviewed. Had another interview with the hiring managers boss. Also interviewed with the potential client as well.

Field Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Area Manager personally called me and set up a time for a phone interview. Polite, professional, and straight to the point. What I liked most was that my resume was picked by the manager vice going through HR who doesn't know what the job really entails. HR only involved after the manager decided, and once cleared through HR was on the road getting to work.

Interview Questions
    • Generally none. Questions were dependent upon technical proficiency and the work needed to be accomplished.   Answer Question
    Dependent upon your time, research the most in salary and attempt to start a little above.

Sourcing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Internal interview -- the process was very long. It took several weeks for talent acquisition to acknowledge the application and setup an initial interview. The interview went well and I was told there would be a follow-up interview with another manager. After many weeks with several checks to TA, there has been no communication from the hiring manager or his dept. The position is still not filled.

Interview Questions
    • How easy is it for you to create relationships with new sales teams?   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Submitted online app, got a call within a week as I was local. Spoke with 3 people in a matter of maybe 1 to 2 hours. Very casual, not very specific to company needs.
    Asked a little about my wireless communication knowledge and any related sales experience....I had none but understood the industry very well.

took what they offered.

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview was at a career fair at Virginia Tech for students that were going to graduate. Interview was very generic with mostly questions about myself. It was not very technical. It was about your personality to see if you would be a good fit

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone interview - average
    Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
    Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

No negotiaiton

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial communication was from recruitment/HR. Talked several days with recruiter before meeting with hiring manager; then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager.

After passing 2nd interview with the hiring manager, I then had a third interview with the team (group like setting) ...

Interview Questions
    No room for salary negotiation, but thought the offer was very fair for my experience.