Ericsson-Worldwide

463 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Order Fulfillment Specialist

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Interview Question – All questions were straight forward.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring process required multiple forms of contact with people that currently work at Ericsson. After a short phone interview with a recruiting professional and a large amount of online forms, I was granted an in person interview. During the interview, the manager interviewing me was nice, but he seemed inattentive. It didn't surprise me when I didn't ever hear anything from him ever again.

Interview Question – What would you do if you were given damaged products to sell? How would you sell them?   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – Very detailed and too many people involved, since nobody wanted to take on hire responsibility. Questions sounded more like a check-list, rather than them actually knowing what they were looking for.

Interview Question – Typical "smart" interview questions that are already covered on the internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They did not offer the listed position

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Plano, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2014.

Interview Details – Just basic questions relating to your curriculum, past experience and projects. interviewer talks mostly about what you want to work on. Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.

Interview Question – Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

RF Engineer

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Initially communicated through two recruiters to set up phone and in-person interviews. Absolutely nailed the interviews and the manager said to expect an offer. Handed off to a 3rd recruiter, who after 2 months told me to expect an offer. Now a total of 4+ months later, and they won't answer my periodic calls or emails asking for updates. Highly unprofessional, irresponsible, and negligent recruiting staff.

Interview Question – Mostly personality based. Describe modulation techniques (OFDM, SC-FDMA, etc)   Answer Question

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Order Fulfillment Specialist
Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a temporary agency and she was interested in bringing me in for an interview. I got to the interview and 3 people were there. They asked a series of questions and I answered the best I can. The next day I got an offer.

Interview Question – What makes you get up in the morning to go to work
How do you stay organized
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Question – first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Service Engineer
Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview Details – the interview pretty straightforward. easier than i thought. some general questions and looks like the interviewer not very technical. The whole process took over month due to strict background check.

Negotiation Details – no room to negotiate.

Data Analyst Intern Interview

Data Analyst Intern
Plano, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2013.

Interview Details – On campus pre screening of candidates. The recruiter contacted me via phone once they found a fit and scheduled for an on site interview with the team. The on site interview was very basic, mostly behavioral and about the data analysis experience I had.

Interview Question – An instance of trying to convince someone of an idea you come up with   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – Referred by other friends, was telephone interview then face to face interview on site.
Was really good impression on their focus and being happy to get chance for on site interview.

Interview Question – some tech background checking, then process and mainly focus on experience open questions, to check if an dhow will you do it in such of situation. it need you to show how experienced in these situation.   Answer Question

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!