Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.8

Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

recommended by law firm to VP Sales OPs, I interviewed with her in a 1:1 and then met with several of her staff in different functions within Sales and Operations group and also with Human Resources. Each set of people had different questions. Also each person provided insight into the company and their individual roles. They provided details as to previous person in the job. They explained their pain points and how I could help them.

Interview Questions

• what would be my plan to implement export and import controls   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? how would I deal with any potential export risk with government   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes I was able to negotiate salary and options, however not the start date.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Davis, CA).

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college campus career fair. It single 30 minute interview on campus. All questions were very simple behavioral questions. No technical questions at all. Very easy and quick interview process.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

i got in through College Job fair. Then got the call. interview was basically covering all the areas. Including the HR questions. Had the interview with the entire team and all the team members actively participated in the interview. Questions asked was from the resume mainly and then technical questions followed in all area we have put in the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

first 20 mins hr interview then followed by a 30 mins phone then a week later 2 hr face to face interview done by 3 people one after another. the phone screen was peety much std. java question. The face to face consist of design patterns and db questions

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I got the job from career fair. I went to their information session, and talked to a few members from Ericsson. Then I went to one of the big interview they had. The questions are not as hard as I expected. A few days later I got an email that I need to do another interview with my manager. The interview included basic questions about my past experience and projects. Everything went well, I got the offer.

Interview Questions

• The interview included basic questions about my past experience and projects.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Pre-screened by staffing agency. Phone-screened by company manager. Performed drug test, aptitude test, background check. Only basic administrative skills were required. Job training was provided along with a personal laptop for remote work.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with online databases?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied from Ericsson job portal. Got a call from recruiter. It was resume go through and role based questions. Then i had video interview with team. Mostly technical questions based on my work ex and academics.

Interview Questions

• General questions on your work ex and academic project work...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Had a short phone conversation, then came to the office for another interview. Interviewer was very friendly and asked a lot about my past experience and projects. The interview process took slightly less than an hour. The interview was for a non-technical position. Spoke a little about work ethics and culture.

Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

One phone call from a director prior to being outsourced to Ericsson. It was a very impersonal process in which the receiving director basically offered your current job to you. You were then given over the weekend to accept or decline.

Technical Support Engineer V Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was originally scheduled with 6 engineers, each for 45 minutes. While it could have been brutal, they were mostly concerned with how I interacted with the team. In my case, I had already worked with several over the years. Normally there would be a phone interview before reaching this point.