Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Aug 24, 2014
474 interviews

2.8

PMO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2011.

Manager that hire felt nice and interested in my skills. Did a professional recruitment as following the process. Although HR department person should interview me in the last moment sent me to an outsourced partner instead?!

Interview Questions
    • I think the outsourced recruitment partner did a very good job in sense of being professional and give tuff questions. But is was nothing about the vision and culture Ericsson tried to create or maybe they don't have a specific culture or strategy around that?! Just pass the test?   View Answer
    Much was given, but we arrange some added benefits

Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

> Based on advertisements / Consultant call
    > 2 levels of interview
    > First level is technical ( Telecom related questions must)
    > 2nd Level will be HR related to check candidate's ability to work in African countries with global clients

Interview Questions
    Good paymaster , so negotiate as much as possible.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Submitted my resume and was contacted for an interview within a few days. The hiring manager was pleasant and asked basic questions such as, "what would make me a good fit for the position?" Went over my resume and experience. Very informative about the position. Overall, a very good experience.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Interview Process consists of a Technical Test
    > which includes 25 questions on Threads, Collections(Treeset, HashMap), StringBuffer, StringBuilder and few core java questions to identify the correct output of the written code.
    > 5 Questions on JSP, Servlets, Session Management and J2EE
    > 3 Questions were asked on Database.
    > there is also 5 questions on Logical Thinking.
    > there are 2 Questions for which one has to write Pseudo Code.

As I am not able to clear the Techincal Test, so after the Techincal Test there might be 2 Tech Interviews and 1 HR+MR Interview.

Interview Questions
    • 2 Questions for which Pseudo Code is required is most difficult.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2013.

Went fine! they needed people - we were available! and the whole thing was far and above the best I have yet seen for the type of position chosen!

Went well - just got sick in the interim!

Lead Consultant Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Hiring manager makes a phone call to go through phone screening. Once she/he likes you, you will receive a call within a week from HR to have another rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you? How would you create value to my organization?   Answer Question
    It was internal move so not much to negotiate.

Research Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

I contacted an alumni from my university who was particularly looking to fill a position in his team (that he manages and leads). He replied to me in a couple of hours and scheduled a phone chat for the very next day. The chat was only about my work and the role he was looking to fill. I described my PhD research and the key was to describe it at a high level which he could comprehend. I did a very good job of this. He asked me to send him ONE article that I am fond of about my work which he wished to share with his team. In a subsequent email I did that and he concurrently scheduled an on onsite interview for me.

The onsite interview revolved around my presentation. In my talk, I described my PhD work. The key was to balance the high level ideas and the details at the right level and I did a great job. The talk was very well taken and evinced lots of interaction. I could get the audience interested in my work. Many of the following individual interview revolved around my presentation.

I had five one-on-one interviews following my presentation. None of the them were like quizzes. None of them involved any knowledge based questions. All the interviewers who were interested in judging me only asked me questions on my work and my presentation. For any PhD student, these were pretty straightforward and easy.

Project Manager Interview

initially had a phone interview. About 2 weeks later,i got called in for an in person interview. general questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Very friendly, very enthusiastic hiring managers.

non-negotiable.

Account Manager Interview

Submit CV
    Go through at least 3 interviews (one for initial screening by HR or agency) then one by hiring manager, then last one with the grandfather position.
    Will be asked to present something or put you in a role play in order to evaluate your profile

Interview Questions
    • What would you tell a Telecom Operator CTO in a 5 sec elevator coincidence meeting!   Answer Question

RF Amplifier Interview

It is one hour interview. There are two people interview me. It ask 5-6 technique questions and some general questions together. Such as what you expect about your salary?

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!