Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Very quick hiring process. Completed in a couple of weeks. Had persons that called me and got the interviewed. Had another interview with the hiring managers boss. Also interviewed with the potential client as well.

Field Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Area Manager personally called me and set up a time for a phone interview. Polite, professional, and straight to the point. What I liked most was that my resume was picked by the manager vice going through HR who doesn't know what the job really entails. HR only involved after the manager decided, and once cleared through HR was on the road getting to work.

Interview Questions

• Generally none. Questions were dependent upon technical proficiency and the work needed to be accomplished.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Dependent upon your time, research the most in salary and attempt to start a little above.

Sourcing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Internal interview -- the process was very long. It took several weeks for talent acquisition to acknowledge the application and setup an initial interview. The interview went well and I was told there would be a follow-up interview with another manager. After many weeks with several checks to TA, there has been no communication from the hiring manager or his dept. The position is still not filled.

Interview Questions

• How easy is it for you to create relationships with new sales teams?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Submitted online app, got a call within a week as I was local. Spoke with 3 people in a matter of maybe 1 to 2 hours. Very casual, not very specific to company needs.
    Asked a little about my wireless communication knowledge and any related sales experience....I had none but understood the industry very well.

Negotiation

took what they offered.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Interview was at a career fair at Virginia Tech for students that were going to graduate. Interview was very generic with mostly questions about myself. It was not very technical. It was about your personality to see if you would be a good fit

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Phone interview - average
    Questions on my previous job. Radio frequency background questions/ Courses related questions,
    Hiring process was smooth. took 2 weeks for reply and another 2 weeks for background check and drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiaiton

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX).

Interview

Initial communication was from recruitment/HR. Talked several days with recruiter before meeting with hiring manager; then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager.

After passing 2nd interview with the hiring manager, I then had a third interview with the team (group like setting) ...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for salary negotiation, but thought the offer was very fair for my experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Originally applied through my university's job site. Got contacted for a phone interview literally the next day. The initial phone interview was a quick 10 minute conversation with the recruiter regarding my background and future career goals. Following this had a 5 minute interview with the VP of the division, which was also just a run through my resume and interests. Extended the offer within 5 days of the last interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set pay rate.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

Interview

I put in an application and maybe received a call within two weeks. My first interview was setup rather quickly. Once the first interview was completed they told me they had a few more people to interview and they would call me back for a second interview if I was a good match. I got a call back within 1 hour of leaving the first interview. The second interview was with the director of the department. I worked on an excel worksheet to see if I was a good fit. I got a call the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was normal. The only unexpected question I was asked was "what was my dream job?".   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2014.

Interview

Lasted for about 20 minutes. Questions on c, tcp/ip, icmp and ipv4 were asked. Friendly and encouraging recruiters.
    Lost the interview because i had not prepared at all. Get your basics right and you get the job.

Interview Questions

• What is pointer arithmetic   1 Answer