Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer V - QA Interview

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – Transfer from purchased company

Interview Question – no questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take offer or not. Same salary as before we were purchased by Ericsson.

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Question – Very easy and straightforward questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Software Developer - New College Grad Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2013.

Interview Details – I have been contacted after two weeks from Ericsson for an onsite interview for 3 hr. Initially I had given phone screen interview for 30 min then same day they asked me that they would like invite on site. Questions were straight forward like unix commands, C socket programming questions, networking questions like Ping, ICMP etc. some security related question but all questions were straightforward.

Interview Question – why to use unsigned char to store an IP address as compared to other data types?   Answer Question

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2013.

Interview Details – I went on two interviews. The first was with a couple of non management people to explain the job and asses my skills. The next interview was with a couple of managers who asked your standard interview type questions.
Ericsson currently hires through a temp agency and it takes about a year to become full time.

Interview Question – Non of the questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – Two interviews, one phone (behavioral) one on site with potential direct manager.

Interview Question – Technical experience.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2009.

Interview Details – Technical interviews. Personal questions asked mainly in Europe. Be aware of the culture of the company.

Interview Question – Technical questions tend to be in detail.   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Knew someone in the company and then telephonic interview followed by face to face technical round . It lasted about 1 hour and 45 minutes. It was conducted by project manager and 2 QA lead.

Interview Question – sql Queries and Unix commands . They will give you a sheet to write the queries.   View Answer

Supply Chain Manager Interview

DFW, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Applied directly to company based on job posting on company's website
2) Initial screening interview with HR by phone
3) Two face to face interviews with hiring manager and peer
4) Face to face with SVP

Interview Question – How will you handle the transition from Aerospace and Defense to Telecommunications sector   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Westbury, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview Details – Only one interview. The questions were not difficult. It will help if one has experience in communication, which I did not have. Other questions are just social to test personality. It seems like a very friendly and professional work place.

Interview Question – I do not recall any difficult question. It would be helpful to get that position if one had experience in telecommunication.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1 phone screen and 5 one-on interviews.. Interview was conducted by potential tem members.. Most of the questions were technical realted to the job.. Questions on linked list, and other common networking questions.. Interviewers were very helpful in giving out the hints and helping out while stuck.. They want to know how much we know about what we say we know!

Interview Question – About thread switching in Linux kernel..   Answer Question