Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Jan 24, 2015
Updated Jan 24, 2015

2.8

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Usually there is three interviews logical/programming tests, technical and personal tests.

Interview Questions
    • Logical tests is hard since it is during time pressure, there is limited time to type the answers.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2013.

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face. Totally technical and related to what you have done and little bit related for they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Call flow; network Architecture and message flow analysis; KPI formulas cross questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2012.

Normally there will be 3 rounds of interviews.
    1. Technical round
    2. Managerial round
    3. HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2012.

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2013.

Hiring manager interview, HR interview

Interview Questions
    • How to be engaged into the job in case sometimes you are not involved in all the discussions?   Answer Question
    No negotiatin

PMO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2011.

Manager that hire felt nice and interested in my skills. Did a professional recruitment as following the process. Although HR department person should interview me in the last moment sent me to an outsourced partner instead?!

Interview Questions
    • I think the outsourced recruitment partner did a very good job in sense of being professional and give tuff questions. But is was nothing about the vision and culture Ericsson tried to create or maybe they don't have a specific culture or strategy around that?! Just pass the test?   View Answer
    Much was given, but we arrange some added benefits

Assistant Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

It was overall a very nice experience. It was a offcampus drive. There were four rounds: Written , GD , Technical and then final HR round.
    We need to attempt 45 questions in 45 min.. which seem to be difficult at that time . But not that much difficult .
    My topic of discussion for GD was like fuel subsidy and some from politics- our politicians should be educated or not ... n more like that .
    Techanical was fyn .. they were askng GSM, 2G, 3G, n telecom basics. Modulation, Modem , Network topologies...
    HR was unexpected ... it was conducted in group .. just lyk giving a speech in front of so many people ... he just asked me to introduce myself .. and define success !!

Interview Questions
    • what is a Modem !!
      Tell me something about DTMF Keypad !!

Answer Question

Engineer Network Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2010.

Quiet competitive and challenging interview. But it was a good experience. If got a chance i would like to join Ericsson again. looking for the available opportunities. An excellent company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Every question was in line with my profile. No unexpected or difficult question.   Answer Question

Embedded Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Interview was entirely technical. Was expecting to be asked some behavioural questions but it was all programming. Was asked questions about binary numbers, networking protocols (ie. TCP, DNS, ARP, HTTP). Spent a lot of time on C questions involving pointers.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to define complex C expressions such as function pointers and pointers to pointers.   Answer Question