Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Applied through college - 2 phone screens - first was general where they asked about basic OOP concepts , big-O, second round was more technical expected to code and let interviewer know over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • Binary trees,Binary Search trees and order traversals , different types, algorithms for them , functions   Answer Question

Solution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Start with phone interview with Recruiter and then with Hiring manager. Next step being face to face interview

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected or difficult question. The usual "what is your strengths and weakness"   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

Applied last October then HR arranged a phone interview in January. First the interviewer asked about cache architecture, what is set, associate,index,block size and how to calculate them. Then talked about how data is stored in the memory hierarchy, and concepts about prefetch, bypass, data forward and so on. Then talked about transistor level such as wiring delay, RC model, and how to increase clock frequency.

Interview Questions
    • one brainteaser about three color balls, I didn't remember exactly. But I think I got it right however the interviewer didn't agree and refused to give me the right answer...   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

The hiring process required multiple forms of contact with people that currently work at Ericsson. After a short phone interview with a recruiting professional and a large amount of online forms, I was granted an in person interview. During the interview, the manager interviewing me was nice, but he seemed inattentive. It didn't surprise me when I didn't ever hear anything from him ever again.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were given damaged products to sell? How would you sell them?   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Pleasant interview process. Typical employer questions.

Compare salary ranges and years of experience with the prevailing rates to make sure you don't get "the short end of the stick".

Portfolio Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

Applied on Linkedin. Got contacted by a recruiter. Had a few interviews before I was put in touch with the hiring manager for the position. After which we had 1 phone interview and 1 in person interview.

Interview Questions
    I accepted the first offer

Engineer V - QA Interview

Transfer from purchased company

Interview Questions
    Take offer or not. Same salary as before we were purchased by Ericsson.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial phone contact with HR, interview then hired!

Interview Questions
    Was asked if I would like to negotiate, but I did not feel the need to.

Financial Analyst Intern Interview

Two interviews, one phone (behavioral) one on site with potential direct manager.

Software Developer - New College Grad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2013.

I have been contacted after two weeks from Ericsson for an onsite interview for 3 hr. Initially I had given phone screen interview for 30 min then same day they asked me that they would like invite on site. Questions were straight forward like unix commands, C socket programming questions, networking questions like Ping, ICMP etc. some security related question but all questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions
    • why to use unsigned char to store an IP address as compared to other data types?   View Answer