Ericsson-Worldwide

2.8

Software Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

got the interview from the university career link, and take one phone interview with the hiring manager, and 2 engineers. They asked code sample after the interview, and I send my course project and made a video to present the project. The interview is almost technical interview , about project experience and concept question on java.

Jonior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

On-site Interview. They had 5 round tech interviews, asking for algorithms, knowledge of C and debug questions. Some questions came from Leecode.

Interview Questions
    • Debug questions on C. Writing down all the bugs in the given C code. Relative to global, static, local variables and initializing new storage.   Answer Question

Order Fulfillment Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

I had two phone interviews: One with a Supply Director and the other with a Contract Manager. The questions were straight forward and expected for what I was applying for. We talked about my work experience and my skills and competencies that I had relating to the job being discussed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sweeden, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Sweeden, KY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Phone call

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

telephonic FOLLWED BY 6 rounds of Onsight interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected asked all project related questions.Questions on FSMs,Aorundrobin algorithems.UVM,system verilog,Linkedlists.Register aliasing CPU i/f verification. It is exhaustive be preapre to stay alive till last round :)   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Engineering Intern Interview

Phone Interview with one employee first, then Skype with 5 members of a team in one afternoon, each 45 minutes, basic questions like reverse a list, socket programming, networking knowledges, write on chatting board.

Services Software Interview

was good and bit tuff...Once you study the concepts, you can succeed

Senior Consultant Interview

1st interview - Phone Screen by in house recruiter
    2nd interview - Phone interview with Project Manager
    3rd interview - Phone interview with Managing Director and Project Manager

Interview Questions
    • The 1st and 2nd interviews were a breeze and it was more of a get to know each other basis, explaining experience and how my skills were a good fit for the practice.

The 3rd interview proved to be a chore. It was fairly difficult to pinpoint the most difficult aspect of the interview with the MD and PM. Both men were not American born, so it was difficult to understand them, and both did not have the greatest interviewing skills. They asked questions that we extremely vague and at times let me get through my whole answer, then to tell me that wasn't exactly what they were looking for. It was clear they didn't see a fit based on a horrid phone interview at the end of all of our workdays. They need to shore up and standardize their interviews.

Answer Question

Graphic User Interface Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

I have internal employee's referral. No phone interview. The onsite process is less than a half hour. There is only 1 technical problem, some behavior questions. One of the interview gave positive attitude after the on site interview. After several days they gave me oral offer. After that the HR sent me official offer.

Interview Questions
    • Use any method to copy a file which is created in 2 years time to a local machine   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

It was well organized, and general interview questions. What makes you good for this position?

Interview Questions
    • In my interview I didn't find anything that was unexpected questions or most difficult. It was all relevant questions   Answer Question