Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2015
Updated Mar 25, 2015

2.8

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

One phone call from HR, then he/she will set up the interview process and two round of technical interview. During the interview process HR including interviewer helped me a lot to know the company process and formalities.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2015.

The entire placement process was a good experience. I felt it's one awesome company for core telecom engineers. The Ericsson people who came for recruitment were really good. There is nothing to panic about. Be confident throughout!!
    Rounds -
    1.Aptitude (Verbal and quantitative)
    2.GD
    3.Technical Interview
    4.HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview - Wireless and about your projects.
      HR interview - Why Ericsson? Tell me about yourself.

View Answers (3)

Software Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2015.

Since I am 10 years experience, they started asking design questions. first round is telephonic and followed by f2f. I am not happy with the interview process. screening round should be like candidate should be aware of important concepts, STL, boost, etc. then you can start with other technical questions.

Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2015.

Contacted HR of a possible intern opportunity. She scheduled 3 back to back skype interviews. 2 were just audio while one was a video interview. Audio interviews were smooth but I felt a little uncomfy with video interview. Especially the interviewer seemed to be distracted. I am still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions
    • Lot about what is on resume. Very very detail. Even stuff I did 5 years ago! Online coding too. One was easy, BST. One I had to struggle a bit, about parent in binary tree.   Answer Question

Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2014.

There was an interview to briefly discuss my skill set. Then a round to explain the details of the job position. After this there was a full round of interview with 3-4 members of the team. This was an on site face to face interview. Finally there was an HR interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

As I was a fresher, I got interview through E-litmus
    3 rounds - Qualitative , 1:1 technical, HR round

Interview Questions
    As I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2012.

Two Technical and one HR interview happened for me.Questions based on your work position and depends on recruitment for which you are going to work

Interview Questions
    • How much extra hour you can work in a month.   View Answer
    Ya in every company negotiation will happen and its also depends on your location,Position etc

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2009.

More on technical stuff, more focus on technical details and team working skills.

Interview Questions
    • why you want to join ericsson when we wont pay much :(   View Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

Three interviews. Two on the phone and one in person. For a contract position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle writing a manual when there is redundancy due to security access differences.   View Answer
    virtually non-existent due to the fact that it was a contract position.

Radio Network Planning and Optimization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

The process was very simple. I uploaded the CV on Ericsson Job portal, got call from HR end.Schdule for Interview. 3 Rounds were there. After 2 weeks I got a confirmation call from HR.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think, you are eligible for this job, apart from technical skills?   View Answer