Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

As I was a fresher, I got interview through E-litmus
    3 rounds - Qualitative , 1:1 technical, HR round

Interview Questions
    As I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2012.

Two Technical and one HR interview happened for me.Questions based on your work position and depends on recruitment for which you are going to work

Interview Questions
    • How much extra hour you can work in a month.   View Answer
    Ya in every company negotiation will happen and its also depends on your location,Position etc

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2009.

More on technical stuff, more focus on technical details and team working skills.

Interview Questions
    • why you want to join ericsson when we wont pay much :(   View Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

Three interviews. Two on the phone and one in person. For a contract position.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle writing a manual when there is redundancy due to security access differences.   View Answer
    virtually non-existent due to the fact that it was a contract position.

Radio Network Planning and Optimization Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

The process was very simple. I uploaded the CV on Ericsson Job portal, got call from HR end.Schdule for Interview. 3 Rounds were there. After 2 weeks I got a confirmation call from HR.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think, you are eligible for this job, apart from technical skills?   View Answer

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

Typically two rounds of interviews, firstly with Human Resources - typically interview questions (personality / competence examples as demonstrated in wanted position). Second interview with panel of management and SMEs - role play followed by "job-fit" orientated questions.

Project Specialist Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The interview process began with an in-person recruiting visit at my campus. They were very visible and very approachable. The representatives all did a great job of explaining the company and the opportunities. Basically, that was the start of the recruitment process, and my resume made it to the interview stage. I was to be interviewed on the phone and there was to be a final decision made after this interview. I was not selected due to scheduling issues regarding my availability for the internship start date. However, I was given another shot with another hiring manager, since the university relations people recognized my potential as a candidate. I was given the opportunity to visit the offices and interview with two other managers. The interview was tough, but pleasant. They did not ask questions meant to trick me or set me up to fail. Rather, their questions were carefully constructed to make sure I was the right person for the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2013.

I applied and had an interview within the next week which I thought went very well. I interviewed with a CFO and he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The department I interviewed for seemed nice.

Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2009.

Group interview; around 12 candidates were divided into two teams to discuss specific topics; every team elect the leader to do the final presentation; at last, everyone should do self evaluation and conclusion.

Interview Questions
    • What is your role is the team? What is your suggestion accepted by the team? How did you evaluate your performance?   Answer Question

Back Office Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2012.

3rounds, 2 sound technical rounds, one nominal HR round

Interview Questions
    • not unexpected..very obvious, why ericsson...?   View Answer
    no negotiations, one way decision by ericsson