Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Aug 25, 2014
476 interviews

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2012.

Normally there will be 3 rounds of interviews.
    1. Technical round
    2. Managerial round
    3. HR round

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2011.

First was a 30 minute phone interview followed 2 weeks later by a 3 on 1, 1 hour in-person interview. The interview team was very professional and courteous. There was a logistical problem that caused the interview to have a hard cutoff time that did not allow me much time for questions or discussion. Team asked pertinent probing questions but seemed to focus on some narrow areas of interest. I was promised feedback in 2 days but that did not happen for a week and even then I had to push to find out the decision so the recruiting side of the house was somewhat slack and unresponsive.

Interview Questions
    • Actually there were no atypical questions just a somewhat narrow focus.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lisbon (Portugal)
    Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2012.

I got to know about the opportunity through a colleague which worked with the hiring manager and I had the chance to have an interview before the position was available in the internal job site.
    The process was very regular, consisting on an interview and a small assignment to show off communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • There was a clear alignment on objectives and purposes of the position and direction the company should move on.   Answer Question

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Johannesburg (South Africa)
    Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

Typically two rounds of interviews, firstly with Human Resources - typically interview questions (personality / competence examples as demonstrated in wanted position). Second interview with panel of management and SMEs - role play followed by "job-fit" orientated questions.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Apply directly from naukri.com. 3-4 rounds of interview. Good communication skills must for HR. Justification for job change required.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Interviewer was extremely rude. He asked me to perform several timed tasks that were very vague and then he was extremely critical of everything I did. I know that a certain level of "grilling" is required, but he took it too far. I did not get the position, and while I was there I realized even if I did get the position I would not want to work here.

Interview Questions
    • What has been the biggest personal challenge you have overcome?   View Answer

Engineering Intern At ESV Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2012.

Had a phone interview with one of their engineering managers and he explained that the position was more of a software engineer type. Thus I could not answer any of the technical questions, since my background was more on hardware or firmware type. He asked about structs, unions and linked list because I had C/C++ on my resume. Overall, it was an eye opener as now I know what topics I should learn more about when I practice C/C++ on my own over the summer.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  DFW, TX
    Anonymous Employee in DFW, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2013.

1) Applied directly to company based on job posting on company's website
    2) Initial screening interview with HR by phone
    3) Two face to face interviews with hiring manager and peer
    4) Face to face with SVP

Interview Questions
    • How will you handle the transition from Aerospace and Defense to Telecommunications sector   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2013.

A team from Ericsson came to our career fair. I submitted my CV there and had a short 15 min at the spot interview by a manager in their RF team who was present at the occasion. Then I was invited to a detailed interview conducted in campus the next day. the Interview was mostly technical focusing on my prior work experience, courses studied and about general concept of telecom and networking

Interview Questions
    • Was asked about how GMSK protocol works in GSM...had studied it and known it..but couldn't recall at the last moment.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2013.

I applied to the position in June and received an email in July that I was selected for the next procedure which I will be informed about in the middle of August. I invited to HR interview with a 3rd party company. The interview was good and the HR told me that he will suggest me. I invited to manager interview at Ericsson 1 month later. After manager interview they wanted me to take a test in October. After the test they wanted to make a second manager interview as a second opinion. The process ended in November which I was informed that the recruitment process has been cancelled and therefore they could not opportunity to offer me a position.

Interview Questions
    • Interviews are mostly personality and team skills oriented. The Java test I took was difficult containing many advanced topics also.   Answer Question