Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

They were fast on getting me on site. But they did not get back to me about the result even though I asked via emails. They should be kind enough to get back to me since I spent more than 3 hours on site. Questions were mostly focusing on my soft skills like how I could handle conflicts and what is my experience about interfacing with high level managers etc..

Lead Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Hiring manager makes a phone call to go through phone screening. Once she/he likes you, you will receive a call within a week from HR to have another rounds of interview.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you? How would you create value to my organization?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was internal move so not much to negotiate.

Research Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I contacted an alumni from my university who was particularly looking to fill a position in his team (that he manages and leads). He replied to me in a couple of hours and scheduled a phone chat for the very next day. The chat was only about my work and the role he was looking to fill. I described my PhD research and the key was to describe it at a high level which he could comprehend. I did a very good job of this. He asked me to send him ONE article that I am fond of about my work which he wished to share with his team. In a subsequent email I did that and he concurrently scheduled an on onsite interview for me. The onsite interview revolved around my presentation. In my talk, I described my PhD work. The key was to balance the high level ideas and the details at the right level and I did a great job. The talk was very well taken and evinced lots of interaction. I could get the audience interested in my work. Many of the following individual interview revolved around my presentation. I had five one-on-one interviews following my presentation. None of the them were like quizzes. None of them involved any knowledge based questions. All the interviewers who were interested in judging me only asked me questions on my work and my presentation. For any PhD student, these were pretty straightforward and easy.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

initially had a phone interview. About 2 weeks later,i got called in for an in person interview. general questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Very friendly, very enthusiastic hiring managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non-negotiable.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Great people, very nice. I enjoyed the experience very much. They were bright and asked intelligent questions. The interview process went very quickly and I had an offer within a month. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume and was contacted for an interview within a few days. The hiring manager was pleasant and asked basic questions such as, "what would make me a good fit for the position?" Went over my resume and experience. Very informative about the position. Overall, a very good experience.

Business Manager Interview

Interview

Very detailed and too many people involved, since nobody wanted to take on hire responsibility. Questions sounded more like a check-list, rather than them actually knowing what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Typical "smart" interview questions that are already covered on the internet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not offer the listed position

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Applied through a job board. Contacted within 24 hours by HR and onsite interview was scheduled. The interview consisted of four people. Questions were mostly technical, but also included the standard questions that are asked at almost every interview.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks. Initially they send me an email with personal information to fill. Then the recruiter contact me to schedule an interview with an Engineer. I was interviewed by a Software Architect (low level engineer). The interview lasted 1 hour. He shared a google editor where I could write my answer. He gave an expression and asked me to rewrite it in a different less complex way (operators optimization). Then, he gave me a function and ask me what the function was doing. And at last he asked me to implement two functions that manipulate strings (move, copy). Everything in C language.

Interview Questions

• first question was unexpected and took me quite some time to give an answer.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Gave the resume in the career fair.Contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview where job role was explained.Then 2 rounds of onsite which was fairly behavioral and resume walk through. After a week, offered the role. Fairly and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know to design a website with php,html and mysql?   Answer Question