Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

2.8

ASIC Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

telephonic FOLLWED BY 6 rounds of Onsight interview

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected asked all project related questions.Questions on FSMs,Aorundrobin algorithems.UVM,system verilog,Linkedlists.Register aliasing CPU i/f verification. It is exhaustive be preapre to stay alive till last round :)   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Engineering Intern Interview

Phone Interview with one employee first, then Skype with 5 members of a team in one afternoon, each 45 minutes, basic questions like reverse a list, socket programming, networking knowledges, write on chatting board.

Services Software Interview

was good and bit tuff...Once you study the concepts, you can succeed

Senior Consultant Interview

1st interview - Phone Screen by in house recruiter
    2nd interview - Phone interview with Project Manager
    3rd interview - Phone interview with Managing Director and Project Manager

Interview Questions
    • The 1st and 2nd interviews were a breeze and it was more of a get to know each other basis, explaining experience and how my skills were a good fit for the practice.

The 3rd interview proved to be a chore. It was fairly difficult to pinpoint the most difficult aspect of the interview with the MD and PM. Both men were not American born, so it was difficult to understand them, and both did not have the greatest interviewing skills. They asked questions that we extremely vague and at times let me get through my whole answer, then to tell me that wasn't exactly what they were looking for. It was clear they didn't see a fit based on a horrid phone interview at the end of all of our workdays. They need to shore up and standardize their interviews.

Answer Question

Graphic User Interface Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2014.

I have internal employee's referral. No phone interview. The onsite process is less than a half hour. There is only 1 technical problem, some behavior questions. One of the interview gave positive attitude after the on site interview. After several days they gave me oral offer. After that the HR sent me official offer.

Interview Questions
    • Use any method to copy a file which is created in 2 years time to a local machine   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

It was well organized, and general interview questions. What makes you good for this position?

Interview Questions
    • In my interview I didn't find anything that was unexpected questions or most difficult. It was all relevant questions   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

1.Initialy a phone in interview which they ask you basic questions from C,UNIX,Testing,your previous project and experience.
    2.Once you are selected, they will call you for a face to face

RF Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2014.

College recruiter contacted for in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Went through resume and asked for explanations on most of what was there   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2014.

Just basic questions relating to your curriculum, past experience and projects. interviewer talks mostly about what you want to work on. Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tcp/Ip and few other networking questions. How the networks are set up. Questions regardind routing and switching. packet transfer, multi-threading, virtualizaation. Business warehousing questions in tune with your past experience.   Answer Question

Project Manager Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

I was contacted out of the blue by a Ericsson recruiter who got my resume from my school. I was brought in for an in-person interview with a director, which I thought was pretty easy (having only done engineering interviews in the past with technical portions). The next day I got a call from the recruiter saying they were going to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you handle a large project that you don't know anything about?   View Answer
    The major negotiation for me was working hours because I was still a student. Ericsson was very flexible to get my hours set in a way that worked for me.