Ericsson-Worldwide

385 candidate interviews

Java Developer Interview

Java Developer
Calcutta (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2011.

Interview Details – At first got a call from Signature Staff Recruitment Consultancy with all the details.
Got to know the venue with interview details in Kolkata Ericsson Office.
After that 4 interview steps cracked & selected -
Step 1 : General Aptitude Selection
Step 2 : Technical Interview
Step 3 : HR Interview
Step 4 : Personal Interview
In PI got to know that HR round was really very good so I am selected. Very nice work culture with good people.

Interview Question – Would you be able to learn lots of new technologies apart from your learned skills?   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very systematic...they tested communication skills , and also performed not only technical interview but also skills test too..

Interview Questions

Integration Engineer Interview

Integration Engineer
Lucknow (India)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2010.

Interview Details – They Always Help You ..And Want To See Your Hidden Knowledge...

Negotiation Details – They Offered You What You Want ..But You Have TO Dare For It..

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

New Delhi (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2010.

Interview Details – Selection process comprised of 1 written test 2 technical interview & 1 HR interview.
My whole selection took whole day. questions were asked from project in college, mobile communication & electronics. It was a good experience

Interview Question – Questions were asked from Core mobile communications   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2010.

Interview Details – The process was pretty straightforward. I applied for several positions on the job page. The recruiting agency had contacted me and arrange a set of tests. After passing those test the line manager invited me on an 1:1 interview, explained the position, the work in general and then asked me about my previous experience. I even had to go into very technical details while explaining my recent work.

Interview Question – Describe your previous project   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no chance to negotiate. The manager had a non-negotiable "take it or leave it" salary offer.

Software Engineer III Interview

Software Engineer III

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very technical interview. I was asked questions related to the technology I was working on. I was asked about my past experience and projects I was interviewed by 4 people and then the last interview was with the manager of the group who was very nice and took a lot of time answering my questions.

Interview Question – Tak about your most challenging project   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not very flexible

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very bad process..It takes a long time some time as long as 6 month.

Interview Question – Praameters and basic about RF engineering and your past experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Ericsson is the worst payer somebody can ever think off.

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview Details – Internal Referal
Detailed Technical Interview
Personality test and physcometric tests

Organization with impressive culture
Strong working relationships
Teamwork
Helpful and respectful

Interview Question – Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified or too experienced for this position. What's Your opinion?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary Negotation Tactics

Take Your Time

Solutions Architect Interview

Solutions Architect
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

Interview Details – -Internal interview process just consists of one on one interview with the manager of the group.
-Followed by a presentation to the panel of senor Architects and the manager to asses the skills of the candidate
- The candidate is required to do a presentation explaining their competencies, solution broadness along with other details such as consulting skills, technical skills and knowledge on company's product portfolio.

Interview Questions

• In case of emergencies explain how the product support process should flow in order to efficiently manage and satisfy the customer   Answer Question
  • Explain your leadership style   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – - Ericsson does not provide much room for negotiation for internal transfers or job title changes

Technical Support Engineer III Interview

Technical Support Engineer III

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2011.

Interview Details – get call from hiring manager and serveral days later went to office to have technical interview. Asked the projects for my current job and some items listed in my resume. Also asked me network and unix questions. The manager introduced his team and had some details about the platform they supported.

Interview Question – where to find VCS configuration file   Answer Question