Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.8

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Hard Core Technical as well as sceneio based interview where in technical promptness and clarity was tested. I managed it well with balance of technical skillset as well as related attitude!

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Ahmedabad (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Submit CV online (Put referral name if you have) , If CV is selected, you will have to go through 2 rounds of telephonice interview. If shortlisted, 3rd round will be skype or face-to-face technical interview. If selected, face the HR interview.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Overland Park, KS) in December 2014.

Interview

it was an 1 hour Interview where i was asked technical and HR questions on my past projects and i have been asked to write some code for parsing too.

Interview Questions

• About my Project in infosys   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tehran, Tehran (Iran)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Tehran, Tehran (Iran)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was 2 hours and they asked me different questions regarding technica,ethics and non-technical affairs. They were consistently testing my attitude towards that specified job. There three people at interview including Line Manager, Operation Manager and team leader.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in February 2011.

Interview

It went very quickly, I got very good references after I did a comprehensive and hard to solve programming test over internet. There was second opinion interview and tests, all went well and quickly.

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

telephonic and skype, your basic should be good and clear. Basics of unix pl/sql and RAID technology.Interview was quite difficult as they want latest technologies on EMC storage. It would be hard if u have not worked pn same

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Noida (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview was lengthy and to my opinion exceptional as it touched all aspects of the requirements from the individual regarding experience and knowledge. Had a couple of rounds. The interviewer first tried to relax the atmosphere which helped me a lot in answering his questions. All in all a very good interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked regrading my domain knowledge, Linux knowledge and Ericsson Knowledge.   Answer Question

Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bhubaneswar (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

It has 3 steps ... 1) Written 2) Group Discussion 3) Personal Interview In written there were questions form aptitude , reasoning , Decision making , Puzzles In GD it was a random topic mine was : use of drugs in animals for testing purpose It was a rapid fire round questions all from academics, hubbies & interest, problem solving capability, IQ and some questions from the resume.

Interview Questions

• subjects related to my academic carrier   1 Answer

Senior Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

5 round interview process with 2 round technical, 1 round managerial and 2 round HR. Tech rounds were good to tough. Managerial rounds were easy and they didnt budge on the salary package

Interview Questions

• Design patterns and threading   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

More on technical stuff, more focus on technical details and team working skills.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join ericsson when we wont pay much :(   1 Answer