Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

There was a one hour technical interview with a panel of 3 people and a senior manager. They mainly asked about java and object oriented programming languages. The second half was about my past co-op experience as a software developer and how I contributed in the previous job. Asked about my interests in the field and explained the project they were working on.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)).

Interview

Usually there is three interviews logical/programming tests, technical and personal tests.

Interview Questions

• Logical tests is hard since it is during time pressure, there is limited time to type the answers.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Calcutta (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face. Totally technical and related to what you have done and little bit related for they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Call flow; network Architecture and message flow analysis; KPI formulas cross questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Normally there will be 3 rounds of interviews.
    1. Technical round
    2. Managerial round
    3. HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

My interview had around 10 minutes of techinical questions and around 45 minutes of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Mention one thing that you have that none of your friends/classmates have   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring manager interview, HR interview

Interview Questions

• How to be engaged into the job in case sometimes you are not involved in all the discussions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiatin

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

As I was a fresher, I got interview through E-litmus
    3 rounds - Qualitative , 1:1 technical, HR round

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join Ericsson?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As I was a fresher, there was no negotiation phase

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

More on technical stuff, more focus on technical details and team working skills.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join ericsson when we wont pay much :(   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Plano, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied and had an interview within the next week which I thought went very well. I interviewed with a CFO and he was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The department I interviewed for seemed nice.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Two Technical and one HR interview happened for me.Questions based on your work position and depends on recruitment for which you are going to work

Interview Questions

• How much extra hour you can work in a month.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ya in every company negotiation will happen and its also depends on your location,Position etc