Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide
- Software Engineer (40)
- Software Developer (35)
- Intern (24)
- Engineer (23)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (19)
- Service Engineer (18)
- Project Manager (17)
- Network Engineer (14)
- Solution Integrator (13)
- Senior Engineer (12)
- GET (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (11)
- Solution Architect (8)
- Senior Solution Integrator (8)
- Solutions Architect (7)
- Customer Project Manager (7)
- RF Engineer (6)
- Engineering (5)
- Engineering Intern (5)
- Systems Engineer (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Technical Support Engineer (4)
- Order Fulfillment Specialist (4)
- Solution Manager (4)
- Senior RF Engineer (4)
- Specialist (4)
- Verification Engineer (3)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Business Consultant (3)
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.
Initial communication through Hiring Consultant, Then Telephonic interview on domain specific questions and then 3 rounds of face to face interview.
- How to keep motivated your suboridnate when you are informing them on salary cut ? Answer Question
What were you able to negotiate? What advice would you give others considering an offer?
Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2011.
interview more of a mutual discussion to arrive at decision on both candidate and company selecting each other. separate technical and behavioral rounds.
- what are your weaknesses 1 Answer
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2009.
Interview was general. To understand the telecom landscape, and about the BD activities done in past
- asked about what ericsson should do to sell its VAS products Answer Question