Ericsson-Worldwide

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2013.

Typical for the Valley. A single round of interviews with the team, closed the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Don't recall. They selected on candidate background and chemistry.   Answer Question
That was done with the contracting agency up front, and I got my rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Principal Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The recruiter was polite and promptly set up the interview. The hiring manager was in the UK and his direct reports were all over the Europe. It took months to cordinate the interview as the hiring manager was coming to the US and wanted a face-to-face interview. The recruiter messed up the sceduling and we never actual get to do the face-to-face interview in the US. I ended up talking to some Principal Consultant in Croatia as part of the technical interview and it was the end of the whole process.

Principal Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2009.

Very involved. Many layers within the organization were engaged in the process. The handover from person to person a long time before the process cotinued. The offer was assured during the last interview with current boss at an airport.

Interview Questions
    • How did your consulting experienced transferred across different areas?   View Answer