Ericsson-Worldwide

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Jose, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2013.

Interview Details – Typical for the Valley. A single round of interviews with the team, closed the same day.

Interview Question – Don't recall. They selected on candidate background and chemistry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – That was done with the contracting agency up front, and I got my rate.

Principal Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – The recruiter was polite and promptly set up the interview. The hiring manager was in the UK and his direct reports were all over the Europe. It took months to cordinate the interview as the hiring manager was coming to the US and wanted a face-to-face interview. The recruiter messed up the sceduling and we never actual get to do the face-to-face interview in the US. I ended up talking to some Principal Consultant in Croatia as part of the technical interview and it was the end of the whole process.

Interview Question – I was asked about MPLS-TP during the interview.   Answer Question

Principal Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very involved. Many layers within the organization were engaged in the process. The handover from person to person a long time before the process cotinued. The offer was assured during the last interview with current boss at an airport.

Interview Question – How did your consulting experienced transferred across different areas?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Sign in bonus. Be reasonable.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Principal Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.