Ericsson-Worldwide Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Referred by other friends, was telephone interview then face to face interview on site. Was really good impression on their focus and being happy to get chance for on site interview.

Interview Questions

• some tech background checking, then process and mainly focus on experience open questions, to check if an dhow will you do it in such of situation. it need you to show how experienced in these situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview

Good logical interview. Understand my stregnths and discussed in detail

Negotiation

Smooth

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in September 2013.

Interview

Getting hold of the hiring manager is a nightmare... and then you have to endure the endless bureaucracy of HR... after you have done all that you are thrown to an external screening company as neither the hiring manager nor the HR department has any way of understanding the hiring process... At the external company everything is repeated and then you are offered less than you agreed from the beginning, a very watered down role, a non-existent compensation package and they look genuinely offended when you asked what happened... as if you found out that they were cheating...

Interview Questions

• How do you handle those difficult "technical people" you have to manage?   1 Answer