Ericsson-Worldwide

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Initial communication was from recruitment/HR. Talked several days with recruiter before meeting with hiring manager; then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager.

After passing 2nd interview with the hiring manager, I then had a third interview with the team (group like setting) ...

Interview Questions
No room for salary negotiation, but thought the offer was very fair for my experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leawood, KS

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2012.

Very simple, too simple. Wanted to see my skills with Excel so had me do some things in a spreadsheet. Never asked me much else. Asked me how I felt about occasional Saturdays which I found out later was every Saturday and every Sunday and there was a report that had to be done by 8am. They were also adding more reporting on Saturday.

Interview Questions
    I went through an agency and they tried to low ball the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

This was done by Yoh LLC Temp Agency and interview by 3 Managers at one time