Ericsson-Worldwide

Very Easy Interview

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Leawood, KS

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very simple, too simple. Wanted to see my skills with Excel so had me do some things in a spreadsheet. Never asked me much else. Asked me how I felt about occasional Saturdays which I found out later was every Saturday and every Sunday and there was a report that had to be done by 8am. They were also adding more reporting on Saturday.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I went through an agency and they tried to low ball the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Interview Details – This was done by Yoh LLC Temp Agency and interview by 3 Managers at one time

Interview Question – There was none   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Project Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.