Ericsson-Worldwide

13 interviews

3.2

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

initially had a phone interview. About 2 weeks later,i got called in for an in person interview. general questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Very friendly, very enthusiastic hiring managers.

non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2013.

Hiring manager interview, HR interview

Interview Questions
    • How to be engaged into the job in case sometimes you are not involved in all the discussions?   Answer Question
    No negotiatin

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

I had 2 phone interviews with mgmt and then a few on-site interviews as well. It was just a few weeks after I interviewed that I heard back with an offer. There were warning signs regarding job posting and the descriptions from the interviewers that I failed to address. This led to a position that I was not expecting nor what I was seeking. Make sure to get everything in writing if you have questions or doubts.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straight-forward with no surprises. It was a standard uneventful interviewing process.   Answer Question
    There is very little room for negotiation with Ericsson. They do not have telecommuting or alternate ways of working. Regarding salary, Ericsson is not in line with their competitors and they will tell you it is because of the 100% healthcare coverage (which they love to play up), bonuses, etc., but it is a smokes and mirrors game. If you want considerably more than what you are offered, you will not get it. Unless you are comfortable with the offered base salary amount (not the bonuses or raises), do not accept the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2012.

1 interview with hiring manager, one with his/her boss and one with the director of operations for which you will work.
    Ericsson has a matrix structure so usually you will report to more than one manager.They do take a lot of time until they confirm your are accepted, so it takes more than 30 days to finish it or more if there are additional signatures needed.
    they need technical and financial backgrounds so be sure you mention that in your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a project where you went over budget and explain how you addressed it.   Answer Question
    not much to negotiate, they are looking for your last salary-they ask proof and they offer you about 10% more.

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

My original contact was through an employee recommendation and I posted an online application via the Ericsson web site. Ericsson HR contacted me within a week and a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled within 48 hours of my initial contact with HR.

At the time of the interview, I learned that they were looking for prior experience installing cell tower sites – and my experience was with wireless / wireline network infrastructure projects - but not specific to cell tower construction and turn-up. Both the interviewer and I reached the conclusion that based on their needs; this job was not a good fit. I did not move any further through the interview process.

During my interview interactions with Ericsson, all of the individuals I interacted with were both professional and personable.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult or unexpected questions. The interviewer in a very conversational manner was able to obtain all the information needed to make their assessments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2010.

HR is unorganized. You get handed-off from one recruiter to another and they don't inform you what's going on without being asked because they all think someone else is keeping you up to date.
    Overall, a miserable interview process, but great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle the situation where the project requirements are ambiguous?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation on salary, vacation, signing bonus, nothing.

Project Manager Interview

passed managerial interview then HR interview, within 5 working days the offer is supposed to be sent.

Interview Questions
    the weight of the CV will give you a power in negotiations

Project Manager Interview

By phone very good interview process.

Interview Questions
    • People managed and several situations that I encounter on my daily joob.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2011.

First was a 30 minute phone interview followed 2 weeks later by a 3 on 1, 1 hour in-person interview. The interview team was very professional and courteous. There was a logistical problem that caused the interview to have a hard cutoff time that did not allow me much time for questions or discussion. Team asked pertinent probing questions but seemed to focus on some narrow areas of interest. I was promised feedback in 2 days but that did not happen for a week and even then I had to push to find out the decision so the recruiting side of the house was somewhat slack and unresponsive.

Interview Questions
    • Actually there were no atypical questions just a somewhat narrow focus.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2008.

Maximum emphasis was on the Project management skill and competancy

Next to professional experience , the second most important aspect was experience in the similar geography

Salary was equally important in the selection for this profile.

Only one interview was taken and then HR interview was lined up.

HR was very overloaded and they had to reschedule the meeting as HR executive was overoccupied with other work.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave your current job ?   Answer Question
    • You have never worked for Wi-Max project , why should we hire you as Project Manager ?   Answer Question

The location offered in the final offer was not matching as per initial discussion with Hiring Manager as they had some differnt business requirement emerging by the time of offer roll-out.

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!