Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Sep 16, 2014

3.2

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

The interview went well. The only concern was my lack of ample customer facing experience. I explained the customer experience that I had and the person taking the interview appeared content. But then again can not be sure unless we get an acceptance or offer from the company. Key thing to note to make sure that you prove the extensive experience that you have with the customer. Another thing that will definitely help is the references from other project managers.

Interview Questions
  • Give references from other Project Managers.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

They were fast on getting me on site. But they did not get back to me about the result even though I asked via emails. They should be kind enough to get back to me since I spent more than 3 hours on site. Questions were mostly focusing on my soft skills like how I could handle conflicts and what is my experience about interfacing with high level managers etc..

Project Manager Interview

initially had a phone interview. About 2 weeks later,i got called in for an in person interview. general questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Very friendly, very enthusiastic hiring managers.

non-negotiable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2013.

Hiring manager interview, HR interview

Interview Questions
    • How to be engaged into the job in case sometimes you are not involved in all the discussions?   Answer Question
    No negotiatin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

I had 2 phone interviews with mgmt and then a few on-site interviews as well. It was just a few weeks after I interviewed that I heard back with an offer. There were warning signs regarding job posting and the descriptions from the interviewers that I failed to address. This led to a position that I was not expecting nor what I was seeking. Make sure to get everything in writing if you have questions or doubts.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were straight-forward with no surprises. It was a standard uneventful interviewing process.   Answer Question
    There is very little room for negotiation with Ericsson. They do not have telecommuting or alternate ways of working. Regarding salary, Ericsson is not in line with their competitors and they will tell you it is because of the 100% healthcare coverage (which they love to play up), bonuses, etc., but it is a smokes and mirrors game. If you want considerably more than what you are offered, you will not get it. Unless you are comfortable with the offered base salary amount (not the bonuses or raises), do not accept the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2012.

1 interview with hiring manager, one with his/her boss and one with the director of operations for which you will work.
    Ericsson has a matrix structure so usually you will report to more than one manager.They do take a lot of time until they confirm your are accepted, so it takes more than 30 days to finish it or more if there are additional signatures needed.
    they need technical and financial backgrounds so be sure you mention that in your interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a project where you went over budget and explain how you addressed it.   Answer Question
    not much to negotiate, they are looking for your last salary-they ask proof and they offer you about 10% more.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

My original contact was through an employee recommendation and I posted an online application via the Ericsson web site. Ericsson HR contacted me within a week and a phone interview with the hiring manager was scheduled within 48 hours of my initial contact with HR.

At the time of the interview, I learned that they were looking for prior experience installing cell tower sites – and my experience was with wireless / wireline network infrastructure projects - but not specific to cell tower construction and turn-up. Both the interviewer and I reached the conclusion that based on their needs; this job was not a good fit. I did not move any further through the interview process.

During my interview interactions with Ericsson, all of the individuals I interacted with were both professional and personable.

Interview Questions
    • There were not any difficult or unexpected questions. The interviewer in a very conversational manner was able to obtain all the information needed to make their assessments.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2010.

HR is unorganized. You get handed-off from one recruiter to another and they don't inform you what's going on without being asked because they all think someone else is keeping you up to date.
    Overall, a miserable interview process, but great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle the situation where the project requirements are ambiguous?   View Answer
    There is no negotiation on salary, vacation, signing bonus, nothing.

Project Manager Interview

passed managerial interview then HR interview, within 5 working days the offer is supposed to be sent.

Interview Questions
    the weight of the CV will give you a power in negotiations

Project Manager Interview

By phone very good interview process.

Interview Questions
    • People managed and several situations that I encounter on my daily joob.   Answer Question