Ericsson-Worldwide

Ericsson-Worldwide RF Engineer Intern Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

RF Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2013.

Ericsson Chicago engineering team came to the career fair. I handed over my resume to them. Was asked to apply online.After a month got an interview call on 26th Feb. Engineering manager of Chicago took my interview on 1st March.Asked 7-8 basic RF questions like whats Link Budget, Antenna Gain, db dbm , Interference and its types.The interview lasted just for 25 minutes. Got a call from HR on 8th march saying that I am through.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

RF Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2011.

The HR called first to set up the on-site interview. After a week they fixed the date, It was 70% technical and 30% HR took by the manager and the senior engineer. All questions were based on your profile on wireless comm and RF course questions like NF,SINR and so on.

Interview Questions