Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Services Interview

Plano, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Interview Details – Received a call from Recruiter and a phone screen was setup with the Hiring Manager and one more Manager. Interview was very general and asked me about the present position and my goals for 5 years. What are my hobbies adn sports I play. By the end of the converstaion I could feel that the manager already had somebody in mind to hire and this was just a fomality.

I was not extended an offer.

Interview Question – Relations with Client/ how to work with them   Answer Question

Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

Interview Details – My interview session takes place quickly with 3 interviewer; 1 from management (HR), 1 is my Line Manager candidate, and 1 is Project Manager that become my direct manager now.

Interview Question – Overall the questions is predictable, one question that they ask about but I can't answer is when they ask about the RAN area which is not my domain knowledge, but it's OK because they just trying to test my knowledge out from my domain area.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is like a conversation between me and the manager discussing about my experience that related to my job desc if I accepted in Ericsson

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

Interview Details – first interview is the phone technical interview and the second one is the face to face interview with senior technical expert in the team and the manager of the team and the third one also the last one is the HR interview.

Interview Question – your contribution.   Answer Question

Services Engineer Interview

Coventry, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2009.

Interview Details – Had applied to the position through one of the job boards and got selected for an interview. The interview was conducted with several other shortlist candidate who were applying for the same position.
Everyone had like team building exercise and 2 interviews one with HR and one with technical manager.

Interview Question – The most difficult question I was asked was what different type of extension image file can have. I had no clue so I just said that I don't know the answer, which was fine.

what are my weak plus points and what are my weak points. It easy to explain plus points but explaining weak points are difficult
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – as the job was handled through recruiting agency, they were the only point of contact for negotiation. but we could negotiate on salary and relocation package.
I would recommend to negotiate salary as much as possible at the start as it is not possilble to negotiate salary later on.

Services Engineer Interview

Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2009.

Interview Details – Group interview; around 12 candidates were divided into two teams to discuss specific topics; every team elect the leader to do the final presentation; at last, everyone should do self evaluation and conclusion.

Interview Question – What is your role is the team? What is your suggestion accepted by the team? How did you evaluate your performance?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – Good threat, English mandatory, entrance salary very important because no more opportunity to increase it during your career

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – CV is submitted by email, I send it directly to the user since my friend recommend me to him.
Initial Communication: the user (head of division), 2 days after i sent the email
Process:
interview with the user (1 day after the user called me)
interview with the HR (in the same day with the user)
Psychology Test: 2 days after the interview

Offering letter: 10 days after the psychology test
Health test: in the same week

Total from the first process only took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Question – What do you feel about being a female engineer?   View Answer

Zagreb (Croatia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in September 2009.

Interview Details – i just sent an email with my cv after i finished university. they were hiring a lot of new emloyees in 2007 and i coučd choose the department. the interview lasted 30 minutes with psychologist only. few days before i met my future manager and talked to him for 5-10 minutes in the park. he described the job to me.

Interview Question – are you sure you are willing to travel to almost any country in the world, can you deal with stress that can happen?   View Answer

Rome (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2009.

Interview Details – Good interview process, physiological, tecnical and salary. People making interview was very kind and easy. Good experience of life.

Interview Question – Nope   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Please explain about your previous job experiences to your manager. They won't ask any difficult question per se. It is like any other interview. There are usually 3 to 4 people sitting there. You will work them after you join. They will asses to let you know later on where you will be placed in the team.

Interview Question – They are going to ask about questions related to the job description. Not really any difficult question they wiill ask.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide SERVICE Engineer interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.