Ericsson-Worldwide

2.6

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2010.

the interview pretty straightforward. easier than i thought. some general questions and looks like the interviewer not very technical. The whole process took over month due to strict background check.

no room to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Engineer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in January 2010.

Received a call from Recruiter and a phone screen was setup with the Hiring Manager and one more Manager. Interview was very general and asked me about the present position and my goals for 5 years. What are my hobbies adn sports I play. By the end of the converstaion I could feel that the manager already had somebody in mind to hire and this was just a fomality.

I was not extended an offer.

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

There were 3 interviews. First with one, with the engineers in the team for the position I was applying for. Some questions were technical, related with the telecom area I was working on.
    Second interview was with the director of the core network delivery unit. There were no technical questions.
    The last interview was with HR, mostly a formality.

Service Engineer Interview

Good threat, English mandatory, entrance salary very important because no more opportunity to increase it during your career

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2013.

first interview is the phone technical interview and the second one is the face to face interview with senior technical expert in the team and the manager of the team and the third one also the last one is the HR interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

CV is submitted by email, I send it directly to the user since my friend recommend me to him.
    Initial Communication: the user (head of division), 2 days after i sent the email
    Process:
    interview with the user (1 day after the user called me)
    interview with the HR (in the same day with the user)
    Psychology Test: 2 days after the interview

Offering letter: 10 days after the psychology test
    Health test: in the same week

Total from the first process only took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel about being a female engineer?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Please explain about your previous job experiences to your manager. They won't ask any difficult question per se. It is like any other interview. There are usually 3 to 4 people sitting there. You will work them after you join. They will asses to let you know later on where you will be placed in the team.

Interview Questions
    • They are going to ask about questions related to the job description. Not really any difficult question they wiill ask.   Answer Question

Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview with line manager and then with HR.

Smooth. I was fresh so couldn't negotiate much

Service Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Asked about my experience, skills and when i can start
    No technical questions were asked

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

My interview session takes place quickly with 3 interviewer; 1 from management (HR), 1 is my Line Manager candidate, and 1 is Project Manager that become my direct manager now.

Interview Questions
    • Overall the questions is predictable, one question that they ask about but I can't answer is when they ask about the RAN area which is not my domain knowledge, but it's OK because they just trying to test my knowledge out from my domain area.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is like a conversation between me and the manager discussing about my experience that related to my job desc if I accepted in Ericsson