Ericsson-Worldwide Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.8

Compliance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

recommended by law firm to VP Sales OPs, I interviewed with her in a 1:1 and then met with several of her staff in different functions within Sales and Operations group and also with Human Resources. Each set of people had different questions. Also each person provided insight into the company and their individual roles. They provided details as to previous person in the job. They explained their pain points and how I could help them.

Interview Questions

• what would be my plan to implement export and import controls   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you? how would I deal with any potential export risk with government   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes I was able to negotiate salary and options, however not the start date.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

i got in through College Job fair. Then got the call. interview was basically covering all the areas. Including the HR questions. Had the interview with the entire team and all the team members actively participated in the interview. Questions asked was from the resume mainly and then technical questions followed in all area we have put in the resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Business Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

3 phone interviews and Onsite 4 rounds. The phone interview focused on the project which I have done and the onsite interview was hard with practical questions and the business use cases.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I have applied online. Within 1 week of my application I got phone screening interview. After that there was 2 hours interview with team members. Then within 1 week I got an offer letter. Then there was background and Drug test check.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly from networking and Data structure Background   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Gave my resume through my friend and i got a interview in a week. Easy process. First hiring manager had a phone interview and asked me to meet personally with 5 engineers. Phone interview was going through the resume and understand what i did. The 5 engineers talked to me one by one. All people were humble during the interview. The interview questions were mainly related to my previous projects, some question on data structure i implemented previously, stack and queue.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

They were fast on getting me on site. But they did not get back to me about the result even though I asked via emails. They should be kind enough to get back to me since I spent more than 3 hours on site. Questions were mostly focusing on my soft skills like how I could handle conflicts and what is my experience about interfacing with high level managers etc..

Research Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I contacted an alumni from my university who was particularly looking to fill a position in his team (that he manages and leads). He replied to me in a couple of hours and scheduled a phone chat for the very next day. The chat was only about my work and the role he was looking to fill. I described my PhD research and the key was to describe it at a high level which he could comprehend. I did a very good job of this. He asked me to send him ONE article that I am fond of about my work which he wished to share with his team. In a subsequent email I did that and he concurrently scheduled an on onsite interview for me. The onsite interview revolved around my presentation. In my talk, I described my PhD work. The key was to balance the high level ideas and the details at the right level and I did a great job. The talk was very well taken and evinced lots of interaction. I could get the audience interested in my work. Many of the following individual interview revolved around my presentation. I had five one-on-one interviews following my presentation. None of the them were like quizzes. None of them involved any knowledge based questions. All the interviewers who were interested in judging me only asked me questions on my work and my presentation. For any PhD student, these were pretty straightforward and easy.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Great people, very nice. I enjoyed the experience very much. They were bright and asked intelligent questions. The interview process went very quickly and I had an offer within a month. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Gave the resume in the career fair.Contacted by the recruiter for a phone interview where job role was explained.Then 2 rounds of onsite which was fairly behavioral and resume walk through. After a week, offered the role. Fairly and easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Do you know to design a website with php,html and mysql?   Answer Question

Jonior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Mountain View, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

On-site Interview. They had 5 round tech interviews, asking for algorithms, knowledge of C and debug questions. Some questions came from Leecode.

Interview Questions

• Debug questions on C. Writing down all the bugs in the given C code. Relative to global, static, local variables and initializing new storage.   Answer Question