Ericsson-Worldwide

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – 1st interview - Phone Screen by in house recruiter
2nd interview - Phone interview with Project Manager
3rd interview - Phone interview with Managing Director and Project Manager

Interview Question – The 1st and 2nd interviews were a breeze and it was more of a get to know each other basis, explaining experience and how my skills were a good fit for the practice.

The 3rd interview proved to be a chore. It was fairly difficult to pinpoint the most difficult aspect of the interview with the MD and PM. Both men were not American born, so it was difficult to understand them, and both did not have the greatest interviewing skills. They asked questions that we extremely vague and at times let me get through my whole answer, then to tell me that wasn't exactly what they were looking for. It was clear they didn't see a fit based on a horrid phone interview at the end of all of our workdays. They need to shore up and standardize their interviews.
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – Same general process as many. Usually starts with a simple interview to verify "fit to position" along with an HR ethos interview. HR only look at the employee as a person while management is looking for fit.

Interview Question – Where do you think you will be in 10 years?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2010.

Interview Details – initially approached by a recruiter with details of the role, and it sounded interesting, so aggreed to go through the interview process. First there was a telephone interview with HR; then a chat with a future (now current) colleague; and another detailed telephone interview with my managers - which covered a broad range from the technical to attitude, to opinions, etc... - then came the final 1 to 1 with a VP. After that was the background and security checks, before negotiating with HR.

Interview Question – What are your best, and worst attributes   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair, we met halfway

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.