Ericsson-Worldwide

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2009.

Interview Details – More on technical stuff, more focus on technical details and team working skills.

Interview Question – why you want to join ericsson when we wont pay much :(   View Answer

Senior ENGINEER Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2011.

Interview Details – INTIAL COMMUNICATION WAS GOOD, interview was also very nice , nowhere I felt that people before me want to show their "knowledge". HR was also good.but the confiramtion was late.more than 1 month later they sent me the letter.anywas overallit was good.

Senior Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Interview Details – At least two interviews; can be via phone if overseas, a correct CV profile is expected to the job. Need to be down right to the point, over qualify might be a problem. Attitude towards work is more important than knowledge already possess.

Interview Question – Technical Questions usually were bring up by technical personnel, if not sure, can request to re-phrase the question before answering.
Business Question usually brought up by line-manager, who knows little about the technical position you are applying.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Same pay as the previous company offer, but better package; more annual leave, one almost guarantee month year-end bonus.

Senior Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was informed my an ex colleague about the vacancy. I had shared my resume and was informed the next day for a telephonic interview. The interview was mostly technical carried out a specialist in the same department i had applied for. Later in the same day I had received a call from HR, informing me that I had cleared the technical round and we fixed an appointment the following weekend for a face to face interview. The face to face was with my future manager and HR. Negotiations were smooth and by monday i was given the offer letter.

Interview Question – 3g basic   View Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from recruiter after seeing my profile on linked in. Had a 1 round of technical interview and 1 round of behavioral interview. simple process and the interviewers were easy going as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – i had frnds working there and was at the high-end of the salary range so did not negotiate.

Senior Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview Details – Internal Referal
Detailed Technical Interview
Personality test and physcometric tests

Organization with impressive culture
Strong working relationships
Teamwork
Helpful and respectful

Interview Question – Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified or too experienced for this position. What's Your opinion?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary Negotation Tactics

Be Patient
Evaluate the Job Offer
Consider a Counter Offer
Research What You're Worth
Take Your Time

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Engineer interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.