Ericsson-Worldwide

Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2014.

They basically focus on the design side and problem solving side questions during interview process. interview round finished in same day. But they release offer after 10 days.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in July 2013.

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face. Totally technical and related to what you have done and little bit related for they are looking for.

Interview Questions
    • Call flow; network Architecture and message flow analysis; KPI formulas cross questions.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

At least two interviews; can be via phone if overseas, a correct CV profile is expected to the job. Need to be down right to the point, over qualify might be a problem. Attitude towards work is more important than knowledge already possess.

Interview Questions
    • Technical Questions usually were bring up by technical personnel, if not sure, can request to re-phrase the question before answering.
      Business Question usually brought up by line-manager, who knows little about the technical position you are applying.

Answer Question
    Same pay as the previous company offer, but better package; more annual leave, one almost guarantee month year-end bonus.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

I was informed my an ex colleague about the vacancy. I had shared my resume and was informed the next day for a telephonic interview. The interview was mostly technical carried out a specialist in the same department i had applied for. Later in the same day I had received a call from HR, informing me that I had cleared the technical round and we fixed an appointment the following weekend for a face to face interview. The face to face was with my future manager and HR. Negotiations were smooth and by monday i was given the offer letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in August 2011.

Hiring process was quite ok. Can indeed improve, specially the HR interview post the technical discussion. The offer was much delayed to an extent that I almost gave up hopes. But then it landed. Do not expect a very well organised interview process and also expect more than usual delays in offer roll out.

Interview Questions
    • On a positive note, an Irish took the interview and was a very well behaved man. His approach was wholesome than sheer technical.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2011.

Got a call from recruiter after seeing my profile on linked in. Had a 1 round of technical interview and 1 round of behavioral interview. simple process and the interviewers were easy going as well.

Interview Questions
    • biggest achievement..   Answer Question
    • tell me a time when you had difficulty working as a team. 5 things your boss will say about you.   Answer Question
    i had frnds working there and was at the high-end of the salary range so did not negotiate.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2011.

INTIAL COMMUNICATION WAS GOOD, interview was also very nice , nowhere I felt that people before me want to show their "knowledge". HR was also good.but the confiramtion was late.more than 1 month later they sent me the letter.anywas overallit was good.

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2010.

Internal Referal
    Detailed Technical Interview
    Personality test and physcometric tests

Organization with impressive culture
    Strong working relationships
    Teamwork
    Helpful and respectful

Interview Questions
    • Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified or too experienced for this position. What's Your opinion?   View Answer
    Salary Negotation Tactics

Be Patient
    Evaluate the Job Offer
    Consider a Counter Offer
    Research What You're Worth
    Take Your Time

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in April 2009.

More on technical stuff, more focus on technical details and team working skills.

Interview Questions
    • why you want to join ericsson when we wont pay much :(   View Answer