Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.0

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide.

Very quick hiring process. Completed in a couple of weeks. Had persons that called me and got the interviewed. Had another interview with the hiring managers boss. Also interviewed with the potential client as well.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2012.

Based on who you know

Interview Questions
    • What would you do differently if you could start your working life over?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in November 2010.

1st Round: Recruiter interview: Typical background, behaviors questions.
    2nd Round: Interview with Senior Managers: Experience background, questions about 3G/4G technologies roadmap and challenges.
    3rd Round: Interview with Director: questions like: why should we hire you? Key experiences you have that will make an impact in our business.
    Technical questions were very very easy…

Salary negotiation: No room for base salary negotiation. Sing in Bonus was fine.

Interview Questions
    • None really....technical questions were very very easy....   Answer Question
    Also, they made some promises that did not keep. For example: Education assistance and assigment to key projects.