Ericsson-Worldwide Senior QA Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (San Jose, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I got an employee referral.
After one week, a manager contacted me and asked several questions about resume.
Then, on-site interview was arranged and on the site, I met 6 peoples who asked my expertise.
After 5 days, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose a position of QA(quality assurance)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Recruitment process is worst here. A candidate will never come to know what is status of his application.
    I had four telephonic round of interview at interval of one week. Three of them was technical and one managerial. And at the end I was called for 1:1 interview which took almost ~3 hours in local office and consists of one technical interview, one technical managerial interview and one HR interview. Finally after all these I got offer letter 2 months later.

Negotiation

Poor negotiation. Ericsson might miss some good talents from industry due to this.