Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer
San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2010.

Interview Details – I got an employee referral.
After one week, a manager contacted me and asked several questions about resume.
Then, on-site interview was arranged and on the site, I met 6 peoples who asked my expertise.
After 5 days, I got an offer.

Interview Question – Why do you choose a position of QA(quality assurance)?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Senior QA Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in March 2011.

Interview Details – Recruitment process is worst here. A candidate will never come to know what is status of his application.
I had four telephonic round of interview at interval of one week. Three of them was technical and one managerial. And at the end I was called for 1:1 interview which took almost ~3 hours in local office and consists of one technical interview, one technical managerial interview and one HR interview. Finally after all these I got offer letter 2 months later.

Negotiation Details – Poor negotiation. Ericsson might miss some good talents from industry due to this.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Senior QA Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.