Ericsson-Worldwide

Updated Oct 13, 2014

2.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in December 2013.

I received a call from the recruiters, who are mostly contractors for Ericsson, and they scheduled an interview. I was interviewed by a foreigner, through a telephonic call. Few days later, recruitment team called to inform the salary and negotiations happened at a later stage.

Donot trust the recruiters, get the hiring manager's number and try to contact him for the project details. For the CSI ADM unit, most of the hiring managers will be a resource managers.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

After applying via a Job portal mailer, I got the first call from HR about in 2 weeks in which we set a 1 week later date for a telephonic interview. It was to be a technical round.
    The technical interviewer asked questions ranging from Basics to project related to advanced data structures and then position related.
    After that a week passed and I was aked for a 2nd round on skype video calling.
    In that we had project related stuff and managerial questions.
    Then next day I received a call from the HR stating that I am shortlisted and have to take another skype video call for HR interview. The HR interview was long and tedious and questions were asked to see my willingness for 24/7, travel onsite, relocation from current city to Kolkata, and many others like stress handling, customer handling, etc.

I negotiated from a 11% hike to a 30% hike. The negotiation was mostly via mails, save the last one, where i had declined the offer and the HR fixed up a meeting with his resource manager and finally we settled on a 4th reviewed salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2012.

It was through some consultancy and it was scheduled on a Saturday. There were two technical rounds. The posision was for Senior Solution Integrator for prepaid charging system. The interview went too good and interviews were very happy with me. But the job involved 90% travel accross the globe. The Consultancy had not clarified this fact before interview

Interview Questions

I was not open to travel so extensively..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2011.

There was a technical and HR interview

Interview Questions
    • In technical interview they Focused on Protocol knowledge, Domain expertise only   Answer Question
    Try to Negotiate the max salary as the hikes in annual reviews quite less.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2011.

Total 3 rounds of interview.
    1st round is Technical question on Java, J2EE, IBM WebSphere Portal.
    2nd round is more project and quality specific.
    3rd round is HR and mainly salary negotiation.

Overall very easy and straight forward process.

Interview Questions
    • At 2nd round asked whether short travel to odd countries are OK for me.   Answer Question
    HR had a budget and they are not willing to go beyond that

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Telephonic Interview

Interview Questions
    Very tough. I could negotiate location of work not compensation.