Ericsson-Worldwide

5 interviews

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in October 2011.

There was a technical and HR interview

Interview Questions
  • In technical interview they Focused on Protocol knowledge, Domain expertise only   Answer Question
Try to Negotiate the max salary as the hikes in annual reviews quite less.

Other Interview Reviews for Ericsson-Worldwide

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in May 2011.

Total 3 rounds of interview.
    1st round is Technical question on Java, J2EE, IBM WebSphere Portal.
    2nd round is more project and quality specific.
    3rd round is HR and mainly salary negotiation.

Overall very easy and straight forward process.

Interview Questions
    • At 2nd round asked whether short travel to odd countries are OK for me.   Answer Question
    HR had a budget and they are not willing to go beyond that

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in June 2012.

After applying via a Job portal mailer, I got the first call from HR about in 2 weeks in which we set a 1 week later date for a telephonic interview. It was to be a technical round.
    The technical interviewer asked questions ranging from Basics to project related to advanced data structures and then position related.
    After that a week passed and I was aked for a 2nd round on skype video calling.
    In that we had project related stuff and managerial questions.
    Then next day I received a call from the HR stating that I am shortlisted and have to take another skype video call for HR interview. The HR interview was long and tedious and questions were asked to see my willingness for 24/7, travel onsite, relocation from current city to Kolkata, and many others like stress handling, customer handling, etc.

I negotiated from a 11% hike to a 30% hike. The negotiation was mostly via mails, save the last one, where i had declined the offer and the HR fixed up a meeting with his resource manager and finally we settled on a 4th reviewed salary.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2011.

Telephonic Interview

Interview Questions
    Very tough. I could negotiate location of work not compensation.

Senior Solution Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide in February 2012.

It was through some consultancy and it was scheduled on a Saturday. There were two technical rounds. The posision was for Senior Solution Integrator for prepaid charging system. The interview went too good and interviews were very happy with me. But the job involved 90% travel accross the globe. The Consultancy had not clarified this fact before interview

Interview Questions

I was not open to travel so extensively..

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!