Ericsson-Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Transmission Engineer Interview

Senior Transmission Engineer

Interviewed at Ericsson-Worldwide

Interview Details – Recruitment process consist of a technical interview with Ericsson people and a HR interview which discussed mainly salary, benefits and confidentiality clauses.

Interview Question – I was asked about the design and engineering of a mobile network.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The initial salary that was given to me was very low and we had to haggle to a reasonable price that would be applicable to my broad experience. In the end, I was able to work out a deal that was acceptable to both parties.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ericsson-Worldwide

Worked for Ericsson-Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Ericsson-Worldwide Videos

Ericsson-Worldwide – Why Work for Us?

A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination. Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ericsson-Worldwide Senior Transmission Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ericsson-Worldwide employees and interview candidates.